AVP 2 - my ideas

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

First of all, im new to this site and i think its great. Ive been looking for a place to see ideas and news about avp and talk of a sequel. Ive read the ideas expressed by others and have been pretty impressed. I'm no writer, but my friends and i have always been big fans of the films and have come up with our own ideas. I got a few topics we've been thinking about and wanna know what yall think or maybe share some unseen ideas.

-Rise of the Predalien(s): def. wanna see it/them play a big role in the sequel.
-"Warrior" predators with bigger and badder weapons than the "hunters" seen in films.
- I wanna see predators fight off multiple aliens at once and not die so fast like in AVP.
- Humans: Dominant hero's, witnesses, or slughtered like cattle ( my choice).
- Should the queen come back from the ocean or not, if not what could take its place as the alien "leader".
.....just somethings to think about, lemme know what u think.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

well, not bad ideas (though i really hated AVP, i'm hardcore when it comes to aliens and i thought this movie ruined everything that was special with the franchise)

you have to consider the timelines and weyland yutanis knowledge of the creatures, so really i doubt they could bring back they queen or knowledge of the creatures would be accounted for on earth - lex is quite easily delt with, weyland were a greedy corrupt company so after they gained knowledge from her in regards to the aliens i'm sure they would have attempted to 'silence' her.

the pred alien? well, i'm not a fan of this either, its a childish idea taken from games and comics but if they must proceed with a sequel then they better make sure the preds are in some kind of hyper sleep otherwise there's no chance the hybrid will survive.

as for the aliens. we wanna see more, MUCH more of them. hoards of the bugs, attacking and killing everything in site. preds, well, i dont really care about them, someone else can fill in the blanks....

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I understand where u are coming from. ive always been a big alien fan, however if i had to choose a side, i'd pick predators, thats just me. Sure, id like to see hordes of aliens wiping out all froms of life, but id also like to see predators be able to take on more foes at a time like in the books and comics. I like the Predalien idea cuz ive been a fan of the games, but yeah theyd need do it right for it to realisticly be able to survive on a ship full of preds. Pretty much, i wanna see more of showing the true nature of both sides. and back to the predalien, if they do it right, i think it would be kinda cool for it/them to become like a new from of leadership in the alien life chain. like second to the queen or something since they are stronger than the normal drones as well as a predator (not including its weaponry). maybe it could show a new level of inteligece and behavior since it is half predator making it even more deadly.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*