DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Who cares about kids watching violence... Everyone can watch it, i watched the Alien movies, and "It", and "The Shining" when i was too young for them and look what a good guy i am now!

predator_1, Undefined, 16 years ago

Preach it death!!

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

DeathWraith has a point though, today some kids below 13 yrs. old is watching Violence and Gore even it has a Sexual Scene. I agree to DeathWraith to this one.

~~All Skull Of All Kinds Is In My Hands!~~

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

True, true. almost no one these days under 13 has their "movie innocence"

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

You're right Saint, not like the old days that some of the kids always follow what the Rate of the movie is gonna be. But now, they want to watch even it's R-13 or R-18.

right now im watching AVP with a buncha 6 year olds. To them its R so I SHould be able to watch aliens.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I blame AVP for the very young fanbase. It's true that not all of the 12-14 year-olds that like Aliens/Predators aren't unintelligent and immature, but 86% of that fanbase is.

I'm not one of those people who care about the whole rating system, but I was always a bit more mature than some kids my age. It's unfortunate, the low maturity level of young people, it puts a lot of stress on movie makers to make good movies, but keep an extended n base.

Age isn`t the only thing that counts when it comes to discipline, it`s will that counts most. Look at the difference between how i, Killswitch or Predess act compared to Bloo, and we are all older than Bloo, we just don`t give that much of a shit. I don`t really know how much of a shit Bloo gives, i mean he must have some huge shit if he`s the subleader, so he can give a lot of it, but anyway, you get the point...

OK........................................WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but still, if you understand what you're doing then you should restrain yourself at least a little. I agree that it's fun n all to act a li'l stupid at times but, you shoud still show control, otherwise you just seem ignorant. Much like this new, predator_1, kid thats been poppin' up around here.

(to predator_1) Do not make such posts as they are completly useless to everyone. I think you will notice that making such posts will ony result in me telling you not to make such posts. And other may tell you this also, but it is likely to be me telling you this, because it`s my favourite activity.

EDIT: You know i actually am ignorant. I am convinced that i am Jesus and know everything. I pray to cartoon characters in stead of god. I... oh wait that`s not ignorant, that`s schisofrenic. Ok forget that.

haha ok I got ya, being crazy is the exemptness to the rule.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

What do you mean exactly by 'give a shit' ? I'm not offended or anything, just curious.

And what do you mean by useless?!?!!!

AND POPPIN UP IS SUCH A HARSH WORD..
Im just doin what you guys tell me if I can join BALATU. To be active on a forum.

I'm just sayin', you talk alot, but got nuthin to say.

ok.........................WWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! That doesnt make since!

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

Okay what he means is that you post a lot in other topics but you don't say anything signifigent in the posts.

ok.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

it got interesting again (thanks to DW and Saint and many others) then it died... I beg to any of the mods PLEASE lock this topic!