So, do you like the changes to the face of the predator?

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

In alien vs predator. they really changed the face of the predator. so.. what do you guys think of the change? Me personally. I like it. it was weird to just have to top teeth. (not talking about the mandable teeth.)

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i think the preds looked fantastic in AVP, one of the only good things about the film.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

no more responces?

Here... Take it!

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i didnt like the look of the face seemed like he had one big chin the first pred was better lookin (lmao) the second one had a big crown but first was best

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Augh, I know I'm going to either cause a riot or create an akward silence when I say this, but I think both the original Predators and the AvP ones are pretty damn sexy.

...I'll just let that thought sink in for you guys for a while...

C'mon, my female friends and I agree that everything about Predators screams "MACHO". Their powerful bodies, testosterone-ladden muscles... the dreadlocks man, the f***ing dreadlocks! I'm sorry human males but some females agree that when it comes to sexyness, Predators take our vote.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

killer45, Undefined, 19 years ago

I believe that nobody has a chance of fighting the predator!! the art work in AVP took some time to create. they are lying to us all the movie was never really completed. so the next version is the real completed movie

-No body touchs a predator-

Does anybody here have really good close up shots of the pred from Avp, Pred2, and Pred1 all on one page so i can compare? I really never saw a huge difference between them just from watching the movies. Also, did the aliens get thinner throughout the series of movies? or was it just me?

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Don't worry, there's not much of a difference on Preds, but if you look closely you might notice that their mouths may be wider or more articulate than before.
As for the Aliens, yes, they did get thinner only because the first one was a guy in a suit and the latter ones were either animatronics or CG generated. That way they could give them the leaner, aggresive look.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

think they just went on a diet.anyways the mouth is really complicated,so when the directors made it i think they each just made it a little differently.or maybe some preds are bigger than others.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeaaahhh that was definitely not one of the low points in the film.