Substances

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Do any ofyou think that Predators use any kind of hallucinagary substances like hashshish or something like that? I bring this up because in human history it's known that worriors of different cultures use such substances to calm themselves before a battle or to relax on their off time, along with alcohalic substances as well.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

maybe they just use a a medicomp, i remember hearing in the Mutation topic that the medicomp may have some sort of adrenaline rush that somes with it also.

I dont really know if that will calm you down though.

addrenaline is different though, because it;s normally use to keep from going into skock after an extreme wound, such as losing your arm. It basically keeps you alive, not calms you.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

yep, thats just about what i said in the last sentence of my post. but adrenalien does make you more energetic, and possibly fight better..

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

haha i could see a Predator using a Hauka or a bubbler. Interesting theory, reminds me of those Scorpions and their cocaine at the begging of Predator 2.

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

Lol well if a Preds drinking Beer right before a fight that could be why he always gets owned. as much as i dont wantg them to yes i think they might for some reason.

haha yea plus doin' coke or sumthin strong like that right before a fight will make you damn near invincible.