New Predator 2

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

What would you think if they remade Predator 2, or another version of a Predator in a city-scape? I think it would have a really good look to it considering the technology we have now for movies. For the record, I don't think an literal remake of Predator 2 would be a good idea. Not the same story or characters, but the same general idea.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

i really hope they dont re make any of the predators.

the series needs to be added onto note redone.
once the franchise is over. then you can talk about remakes. not untill then

I'm thinking more of a Predator 2-esque type new movie

yeah thats preobably better.
although AVP2 might turn out to be just that

yea but it will focus more on the predalien than a pred hunting gang members throughout the city

yeah thats true...
oh well im happy with monsters kicking the living shit out of eachother :P jk

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Maby another City setting but no remake of my favorite Predator film.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Predator movies don't need remaking, as there is nothing major in them that needs to be corrected. There would also be nothing that could be improved as far as effects either, as even the creature work in the 1987 original was far more realistic than in most modern films.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

If there would be a Predator 3, let's get the real Concrete Jungle, not that Hunter-is-a-Predator stuff, I mean the novel.

swift_knife, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think they should make a movie based off of concrete jungle

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

That would be horrible. I loved the game but it should stay a game.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I meant the book, not the game.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

I agree with the none of the movies need remaking, but honestly, I will kill if Sci Fi makes a Predator and/or Alien movie to continue or end the series like they did with that Highlander insult, just as long as no one messes up the Alien/Predator story majorly with a movie, and they all seem to work well if put in each others timeline, im fine, just no "lets add a twist for drama" and they mess up the entire AvP franchise.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don`t see why there would be a remake of any predator movie, they were both great. The only movie that would need a remake would be Alien: Rez. There was not even one notable flaw in the Predator movies that would make me wanna see a remake because of the thought that it couldn`t get much worse... They are both great as they are.