try to link avp requiem to alien

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

as the brothers have suggested,they want to bridge avp 2 to alien,and i have a mad suggestion for you all to talk about.......could the SPACE JOCKEYS SOMEHOW BE DECENDENTS OF PREDATORS.just a thought.if im wrong let me know.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

maybe...but i doubt it.
i think they'll more likely just do something in the ending of the movie that links it...

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm unsure of how they would link it.

As far of the crew of the Nostromo and Ripley go, they had never heard or known of contact with such creatures.

If there is a link, then obviously it's a military issue, classified files and data taken from the incident/incidents - which worked its way up through the government and high profile corporate companies *Insert Weyland Yutani here*

Other than that, the time line has to be precise, human society has to be excluded from knowing about the interaction with the Xenomorphs, else everyone would know about the imposing threat and the fact that there was indeed, extra terrestrial life out there - which would have been sufficient enough data to provide to a deep core mining team in outerspace, and have them prepare for conflict with any 'Large, nasty beasts'

yeah true. they have to be carefull as to how they do it.
it cant be something obvious or else the continuity of the series would be screwed up.

hmmm

can i suggest maybe an area 51 style storyline somewhere along the timeline dave?

Sounds plausible mate, in fact, that'd have to be one of the very few back alleys they could take in order to preserve an accurate timeline. There needs to be an adequate cover up in order for there to be no commercial knowledge of the Xenomorphs in the future.

you mean like a huge coverup or somehting?

thats actually a good idea. maybe the government covers up the whole attack on the town at the end of requiem.
or maybe its not the government and its weiland yunity. actually that would make more sense if they've known about the xenos all along

well the government are shown in the trailer as trying to contain the event so it is a little plausible,agreed?

weyland yutani already founded (avp) so it can make sense to a certain extent.it just needs a good finale on avp-r.or the next one just to join it all up nicely.

Indeed. Weyland is a global company already established in the first AVP installment, what's to say their interest in advanced technologies and warfare doesn't begin to peak from the arrival of these Alien creatures.....

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think they should bring the Borgia Indus. from the concrete jungle game into the fray, remember at the end of this game is when Weyland and Yutani merge. of course this will only happen if it's seen on the silver screen.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Bruno's gang ended up in Newyork city and stayed there. I have no idea how that might fit.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Anything other than a massive Government cover-up would screw up the continuity of the franchise. As far as possible links to Alien, it could well show the beginning of Weyland Industries' strive towards using the xenomorphs as biological weapons, after seeing how deadly they were & how fast they spread.

It could also show the "official" partnership of Weyland-Yutani, as I barely consider the same events from Concrete Jungle to be canon.