Off topic (will be deleted later today)

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Just out of curiousity, how many of you are connected to the internet with broadband/high speed internet?

Does anyone here still use the anchient 56k modems?

Reason i ask is down to my website design, i have to design it so it's load time is reasonable for those even with slow connections.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

It'll definately be more fluid than the current version of darkness of acheron, looks much better too, nice techy feel to it.

As far as the preds go, i thought about including more info on them in my site upgrade, as they didn't really get a mention in my current one.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

oi oi good man cant wait mate, flash sites are so much more interesting

would u do a pred site in the future?

topdogg2.jpg

Well, i was gonna design it to look like a hive but i just kinda got carried away and ended up making it look techy instead, not really an alien look unless you think of it as something to do with weyland yutani. It's actually got a passing resemblance to this site.

LOL, you DR pepper guzzling freako!

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Hell yeah, totally revamped mate, whole new look, more content, nice little theatre section this time round, still the same in depth biology, should be ready in about two weeks.....

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

alright now stop....its hammer time (sorry ive had alot of dr pepper this morning)

good man take its got the real alien feel to it like u could turn of ya lights at home crank the speakers up and make u feel like ur there, lets us now when its done cant wait

topdogg2.jpg

lmao whats a modem never used one before? na i got broad band baby fast as u like, how's the site comin way dave u got some nive surprize's on there?

topdogg2.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i use broadband

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
A.K.bmp.jpg