drone in aliens?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

in aliens,when nute was atacked by that alien,was that a drone or warrior?i thought it was a drone from it being so tall

cory-v2.jpg
"I Cant Control My Shakes. How The H#LL Did I Get Here? Something About This So Very Wrong!"

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i thought it was a warrior aswell. i tell the aliens apart by the apperance of the head

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
AACeltic-warrior.jpg

i meant that it's tall seemed longer,the alien itself was bigger in frame size(in detail).the warriors were smaller,the size of like a one of the marines,but a lil taller

cory-v2.jpg
"I Cant Control My Shakes. How The H#LL Did I Get Here? Something About This So Very Wrong!"

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

For anyone who is not sure of the differences between a drone & a warrior, here u go: A drone is the alien that many people first think of when they think of an alien, the standard drones are seen in Alien, Alien resurrection & AVP. Warriors were seen in Aliens, they are older drones, they are usually slightly larger & their chitinous exoskeleton is tougher. Their domed skull also contracts inwards & becomes ridgid & body. In case u can't picture this here u go:

drone:http://taz.3dvf.net/Taz_web/big/avp/warrior.JPG

warrior:http://www.culttvman.com/assets/images-SF_MOVIES-2004/joalienwar03.JPG

hope this has helped anyone who was confused by the subject (also, to answer the question, yes, the alien that attacked Newt was a warrior)

stalker.jpg

ok,thanks for clearing that up for me.i feel stupid now that u metioned the comparison of the girl and the alien.

cory-v2.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

^ Exactly. The aliens were hunched over through half the fight; that's the only reason the looked smaller.

deathdrop1.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

The hunchback of LV-426? Also one more fact to consider is the marines were 5-6 1/2 feet so the alien will definately look short when crouching...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Visit GFX Streamline V2.0

It looked short when fighting the marines because they jumped through most of the battles

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

You're comparing an 8-foot monster with a 4-foot girl. The alien, will, of course, look bigger.

deathdrop1.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

My thoughts exactly Nick. 100% warrior.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

it might look tall cos it was coming out of the water.

what do u have to say for it being realy tall,the other warriors were short and unlanky like

cory-v2.jpg

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

it was a warrior look at its head there are riges on it skull.

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

It was deffinantly a warrior

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

the spines were bigger too

It is a warrior and it looked tall cause newt was short

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

i'm pritty shur they were warriors

24200030516.jpg