drones in alien resurrection

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ok, i hear alot of you not liking the alien drone from resurrection, now, really, theres not much deviation from one alien to the next, i thought some of the scenes with the aliens in during resurrection were fantastic - gediman viewing the aliens in their containment chambers, that was great. whats the deal, lets hear why you like or dont like them......

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i like them both differently. but equally. i know that doesnt make sense..

Here... Take it!

True, but then again.....we dont stand a chance against aliens even if we had a spear, so i got to give predators respect. either way i dont think it matters, if ur dead, by a weapon or not, ur dead.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

i think they look great, i hear people dont like them though, because they arent black, but dark brown.. and have a different type of leg.. or somthing.

Here... Take it!

they looked good to me, just some small differences with the legs and arms and obviously the pigmentation of the skin.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

They look fine to me, the only thing i don't get is the new born Alien, human, what ever it is. Why is it so tall?

Vengance is mine to keep.

new born was pants. i hated that thing, watching AVP kind of gave me the same feeling as seeing the new born emerge - 'let down'

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

I didnt like the newborn too much, but i really likd the drones, especially the underwater scene and when the one climbs into the escape pod.

*evil predator laugh*

the under water scene was great. though the cgi with the drone going into the pod was pretty tame.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

hey there clone

why do you like aliens so much, clone? They are not has good as the predator!!!!

predators are cast off movie monsters (in my opinion) the alien was the original daddy of sci fi horrors and, lets be fair, we all know the aliens OWN the predators in hand to hand combat, the preds need weapons to take on the aliens.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

i know what u mean, cuz im almost the same way, but if i had to choose between being a large insect or a samurai on steriods...the choice just seems obvious to me.

*evil predator laugh*

alienhunter, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

nah got to admit there kinda okay but i still reckon they should have sticked with the original alien and the queen!

alienhunter.jpg
shadowseekers

~its like a lion it sticks close to the zebras~

I thought the aliens in resurrection looked great and I though the story blew I loved the action that the aliens were in. It was a good movie to see the drones in action. The cage seen was great to when they killed the weaker alien to escape for survival of the hive.

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen