beggining of story....

Bilogicalpred, Undefined, 16 years ago

Fear ran in his veins as he ran across the ruins of a research faculty. His heart pounded faster as he heard the screams of the xenomorphs gaining on his every step. He stopped in his tracks looking frantically around for some place to hide some place to get away. The darkness of the night filled the ground with pitch-black rock the stars was the only light source. He heard the screams get closer so he leaped to the nearest spot for cover; he lay there for a few minutes, which seemed like hours. Nothing could be heard but his nervous breathing, looking around the wasteland he saw nothing in site. Standing up cautiously he felt a cold, wet feeling on his forehead, looking straight up he was face to face with a xenomorphs. His face was splattered in blood before he could even scream for mercy. Blood dripped down his face and onto the cold wet surface of the doomed planet. Meanwhile…one of the army’s cruse ships flouts in space.

so can anyone give me a advice on what i could do to improve the beggining?

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

ok this has potential first finish the story send it to the company who mave avp. i think it could become a page turner.

just be more descriptive and add a bit more.

wow thank you

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

or check this,
In space, no one can hear you scream. Here, you don't even get the chance.

lol very true. sadly he wont be the last to die dishonerably