alien 5

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ok, i'm sick to my stomach hearing all this AVP 2 stuff, the first film was pants, and normally, as the trend for sequels, the second film always proves worse than the first so whats to look forward to?

lets hear some ideas on what you'd want the possible alien 5 to be like.....

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

more about were they come from etc and then may be a giant take over on earth im sick of seeing space its black and there's no birds i like the sun and the blue sky and people getting eaten some thing along those lines

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Brighton, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Do you think it would be possible to incorparate a space jocky in a new story reagarding alien 5?

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Yeah itz jus bout makin money, a3 wont dat good n a4 woz even worse,avp woz ok but ruined the whole predator alien thing for me! AvP2 would ruin it even more

both sound plausable to me, will chat later, just finished work, gotta make my way home people. laterz.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

at last, someone who agrees!!! yep, avp 2 will destroy both franchises for certain, alien 3 was the last film in the series that was any good (special edition of this film rocks)

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

No please! No more AVP movies, the first one was a mistake, and if they are planning to make a sequal to it, i would be angry!

Vengance is mine to keep.

we want aliens on their own, just as they should be. i think they should take one last stab at breathing life back into the franchise, get rid of the ridiculous VS theme and get back to basics, call in james cameron and kick it into 5th gear.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

I am interested in seeing an Alien sequal, but with Alien Ressurrection in the way how are they gonna take off with another one?

they dont have to follow from resurrection although they could quite easily - Ripley returns to earth with call, johnner and vries to find that the military had a back up experiment on earth and the aliens have broken containment and infested parts of the planet - to make a last stand ripley and call access weyland yutanis old database to locate the homeworld of the aliens and embark on a journey there with a squad of hi tech marines in order to capture the queen of queens and bring her to earth to stop the alien invasion.

just an idea i've had for some time....

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Great idea, if you would make a sequal to the movie in theaters i would defidently go watch it! I think it's cool to have a wild imagination like yours. My brain is toasted!

well, i'm lucky i have any brain cells left after all the drinking i used to do. packed it in almost though, makes you fat....

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

I drink quite a bit and i never get fat, must be my high metabolism, i thank my father for it! I would like to see a fat Alien, that would be funny. I would make it my pet.

also depends on age, i used to drink like a fish from the age of 14 to around 21, i'm now 24 , layed off the booze really now, i get nasty after a skinful, my mates call me the 'wifebeater' coz of the amount of stella i drink, well, used to.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Beer could shorten your lifespan i've heard, but that's alright, i don't have to live that lon way!

ahh well, we've all gotta die sometime, if i had to choose, i'd love to die holding a pint of larger, what a way to go...

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

They would have me on life support while they feed me thru a tube with Bud lite!

heheh, now thats class. i love bud.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

anyways,....back to Alien 5, i heard some story ideas awhile back, like the ship from alien resurrection crashed on earth and some aliens survive and start a thriving hive on earth. Ripley and her crew come down and fight it out and in the end ripley dies, again.....ending the story. I also heard something of a sixth film after that, going back to where the aliens came from and the "space jockeys" or whatever. I dont know, i think both ideas sound cool.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

killer45, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

brighton It is possible that they can. It will be so awsome if they created a creature that feeds off of the predators blood.

I rule the dead

I think alien 5 should go back when the space jockies found the aliens home planet and james camoren should direct it big time.

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen