perdator concreat jungle master (click here if you need help with the game)

devestater, Undefined, 16 years ago

I can tell you almost enything about the game

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

so do everyone else who has the game.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

I do and beat the game + got the bonus wepons and objectives. plus i came mostly second or third(one or two firsts) on the rituals.

predalienking, Undefined, 16 years ago

give me advice on sink the shipment

stealthdrone, Undefined, 16 years ago

i also need help whith the game

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

My advice to everyone is, on every level, no matter the difficulty (like I have told everyone else who needed help): ACT LIKE A PREDATOR. Act like Jungle Hunter, City Hunter, and if need be, Scar or Celtic. You are a Predator. Act like one. Be patient, use sneaky tactis, attack like you're fearless and the best in the galaxy, but you must also use common sense and use right timing. To reach your objectives and overcome your foes, you must show your clan that you are a true Predator.

Bottom line is, act. Like. A. Predator. I cannot emphasize this enough.

what exactly is troubling you on sink the shipment(only asking because I might write stuff that dont make sense)

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Go all the way until you pass the cutscene cutscene with El Hongo from the window. and get to the place with a small shack on the ground and 2 places on opposite walls that you can stand on.
Immediatly cloak and kill the people, but first go into 1st person and zoom in to the far top left, there should be a small alley, with a camera and about 2 guys with guns next to one crouching guy. shoot the crouching guy with the symbol on his head with a plasma shot or spear.

There is the little side objective or whatever. I beat the game, and got everything there is to get.
but my memory card randomly fried all memory, i never even touched it with water or even took it out of the playstation, so i am going PURELY on a memory. If there is a particular part your stuck on i or anyone else who is willing to will try and help. And Bloo gave Excellent advice, and if i didnt think the same thing i would have never gotten past the game, its also really good to rewatch the pred movies and pay attention to strategy and movements.

not as bad with what to me mate my 4 year old brother deleted every game i had ever played TWICE! (SH#T HAPPENS)

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

yeah what bloo said. lol

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

I have basic rememberings of some maps and levels of alot of games though, so if i dont have it with me at that moment i can go on memory.