Pre Stan Winston Predator

Brighton, Undefined, 19 years ago

Good day people

Last night I was watching Predator "the makings of" (Again) And saw the design for the first predator and I still can't quite belive how bad it is.
Visuallly it looks a mess and dosen't look like it was thought about at all nor developed in any way.

One thing I would like to know is, was all the features of the present day predator e.g cloaking, multi-vision modes, Plasma cannon etc... designed for the original predator or has it slowly evolved over time.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

as far as i know (i'm more of an alien fan) the ideas of the weaponry and technology were there from the start brighton, they just developed and became more advanced over time.

marsheavp.jpg

Brighton, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hi daveberg
I know what you are saying but if look closely at the mask. It has the laser sight on one side and on the other side it has wires coming out connected to the plasma cannon. The mask also enhances vision and aids them in breathing. The first predator did not have these.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i'd have to go back and take a look, like i said, i'm a hardcore alien fan, only have mild interest in the preds. i think its just a case of technology changing over the years and the pred equipment getting better.

marsheavp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

hi dave

alienvspredatoravatar.jpg

go to www.freewebs.com/killerfromtheshawdows/
pred%20killer%20sig%205.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

i prefer the new preds in avp they look phat!

alien_predator009.gif