AVP Movie- Now A Game

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

A new campaign has been released for the AVP2 game titled "Under The Hunter's Moon", which is set during the events of the AVP film...no longer will the predators be put to shame in the pyramid...you control their fate during the blooding hunt.

I'm in the middle of downloading it now, looks to be quite promising. Here is the link if anybody wants it.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

is there a site where i can download avp2 the game cus my one is broke :(

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

I've downloaded it, but it's not easy to install to say the least...I'm racking my brain here to try & figure it out.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

You can click my sig for a link, but you'd have to register in order to view the topic with the download in it. It's not quite up yet but Killswitch is uploading his own copy of the whole, real game for others to enjoy.

k i have a look at it tommorrow cus im getting a little bit sleepy now butt my only question is will i be able to download the full version and still be able to get patchs?

oh and what topic is the game download in? i just reginstered and made a hello topic nice site

Blade_Monstrona, Yautja, 16 years ago

awesome got to check it out but maybe in the morning. I've got to get some sleep.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hay can someone help me download this? THIS IS HARD!!!!!!!!!!! AND CONFUSING!! (is it just me cus i get confused esilly)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Unfortunately that link broke a few months ago. You'll have to download it from another sourceunless someone does get it to work.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

OH MAN!! OK CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME A LINK THAT WORKS?!?!!?

swift_knife, Yautja, 16 years ago

ok if i sign up to alien legacy will i have to pay for anything

swift_knife, Yautja, 16 years ago

The single player campain is fun it's just like the movie