Predator: Concrete Jungle Question

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

In the game where Scarface is exiled. Does anyone know what the name of that planet was. Something tells me that was the Yautja home planet because I know the home planet has the three suns. Any ideas what this planet's name is. But again if this isn't a signifigent question MODs can delete this. Again Any ideas what Planet this is?

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

it wouldnt make any sense to exile someone to where you are supposedy exiling them from...so it wasnt the home planet.

Maybe it was one of many like proving grounds or something, one where experienced preds train before hunts, and they figured if Scarface could stand it then he may be worthy once again.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Yeah thats true your right. But since that supposedly isn't the home planet have the a sight of the three suns.

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

It was probably a parody of the planet from Pitch Black (3 suns, similar looking creatures), the only real difference being that they didn't come out only in the dark.

As far as where the planet actually was, it is unknown.

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Yeah, I would just make up a new for the planet. For example what ever the Predator translation is for "Three-Sun-Planet".

Blade_Monstrona, Yautja, 16 years ago

It's probably some random planet they made up.