scar getting face hugged

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

in avp when scar got facehugged was he even aware of what the f*** just happened to him?

cus to me i think he relizes something happened to him but hes not quite sure what and he werent bothered but if he was aware if he got hugged then why didnt he do anything about it cus it just went along doing his own thing

and does a host have to be alive when it get face hugged?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well, of what i`ve seen, all hoasts go on doing their own thing after being facehugged, because... what else are you gonna do? Something`s gona burst out of you through a hole that`s bigger than you`d like it to be, so what, women go through it all the time...
And yes, the hoast has to be alive when facehugged, otherwise the victim`s body can`t feed the baby alien.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

In ALIEN the man didn't know what was to happen. In Alien Ressurection the guy learned that it was going to happen. But I think in AvP Scar maby forgot and was too occupied on his mission. Maby he blacked out from the facehug and didn't remember it. All I know is that the Scar's facehug scene was just so they could have a Predalien at the end. I think they shouldn't of gave it away. They could have just had it where you were guessing it was about to happen then the scene changes.

devestater, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think what they did was cool because most people including myself eventuly forget about that scene and then at the end you think how did that happen and then you suddenly remember the forgoten scene

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think it`s great that they showed scar getting facehugged so you know what happens and don`t get angry because your not sure what is happening

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

When the facehugger emerges from the egg and attaches itself to the host it wraps its legs around the host's head and and slightly tightening its tail around the neck making the host gasp for air rendering them unconscious. Pretty much saying that when the the facehugger attaches itself the host is then blacked out which is most likely what happened to scar. When the facehugger delivers the embryo it gives the host oxygen then making them concious which simultaneously the facehugger dies. Which is why the host does not remember anything and they would move on to their normal activities then unknowingly the chestburster would emerge from his body killing him instantly. Unless they had been notified as in Alien Ressurection.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

true maybe thats why but still if i was in a pyramid surround by aliens nt wearing a mask i black out and wake up some time later i think i would atleast scan my self because scar scan people in that film with his mask.