new thing

kingpredator, Undefined, 18 years ago

i just saw a this one magazine that had 8 pages of making fun of avp.i cant tell you the name but it just ed me off!!!!!

go to my website freewebs.com/yurylungul/then post a comment on my blog

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

also on flash player they have a animation that makes fun of avp.

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok people seriously need to quit bashing AVP so much. I can understand if they hate it. But it's not like Paul Anderson made it to be taken seriously. It was just made to entertain as a fun and exciting film with no point.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

true but it just made me mad to see a good movie being made fun of

go to my website freewebs.com/yurylungul/then post a comment on my blog

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah but who cares about what they say.I bet they haven't even watched it before and they act like there to good to watch it.I bet they are scared to watch it.~_^

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

i just hope it people dont think what thay say

go to my website freewebs.com/yurylungul/ then post a comment on my blog

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

C'mon - AVP was not good. It was average at best. I thought it was better than Alien Resurrection and Predator 2 but that's as far as it goes. You just have to take it for what it was - a comic book adaptation.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I disagree about AVP being better than pred 2, but all the same, it was a cack movie, I'd give it a 6 out of 10 at best

stalker.jpg

The thing that really annoys me is that people rave on about how good AVP was and have the audacity to say alien3 was bad!!??!!
the third alien movie was an over looked master piece, far superior to alien resurrection and AVP.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

damm right, admittedly a3 was still in the shadows of the first two movies, but it was still a damn sight better than resurrection & paul anderson's half @$$ed excuse for what could have been a fantastic movie

stalker.jpg

agreed stalker, if more money, thought and time was taken on AVP, it would've been awsome. Not the mediocre drivel we recieved instead!

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

People should really quit making fun AVP, that has practice been driven into the ground and broken off. If somebody take that much time to put 8 pages in their magazine making fun of AVP, they have no life.

Trust me, i could write more than 8 pages on how bad AVP was. It was a total kiddie flick. It had only a few redeeming features, other than that, it was a complete let down.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

AVP, regardless of how you feel about it, is just a movie. The magizine was trying to be funny. Has anyone seen "Spaceballs"? It mocks Star Wars MERCILESSLY, yet the creators enjoy SW and most other sci-fi movies! Even if this magizine did think it was stupid, it's just their oppinion. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Lighten up. And Dave? Absolutly right about Alien 3, dude!

deathdrop1.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i agree with dave and stalker but not about AvP being better than Predator2.What what what? how could AvP ever be better than Predator2? i loved that one out of all the Predator and alien movies.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Predator2 had less mistakes in it than AvP and it had the original Predators and not the Predators with dreadlocks down to the floor.I dont see how anyone could like someone's first movie more than someone else's movie that had made many other good films in the past.just to put out my opinion.

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dissagree with you dave avp cirtianly did not need more money. they shoud have shown less of both the alien and predator. that was one of the man things that made them scary. like before every kill tha alien of pred was in plain view. they totaly switched the genre too from scrfi/ horror to action, and this series is just not suited for action. the story was just stupid to me. and i the more i think about it the more i feel that the next projects should be seperate.

"This time the B!tch Is Back

oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk...........all i said was just that i hate them making fun of avp but also making fun of alien and predator.

yeah,in avp lex practicly played patty cake with scar.the movie was good but Anderson changed the predator character too much that it seems like a different character.They were once scary is what im saying.

people!!! am talking about making fun of predator and alien not the movie....well some of the movie but still!!

i thought we already disguest what u were talking about,sorry