Predator Law

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Hay guys i have some quesions. number. one in the Trailer for AVP2 a shurikan goeas flyan and like cuts a girl in Half. I thought they dont kill the Females of a Spieces. Does that mean that its a Bad blood?

Number 2. Im Pretty sure that in Predator Law im pretty sure three of the rules are.

1 you cant kill children
2 you cant kill Females
3 you cant kill enebody without a Weapon.

but what would happen if a Woman picked up a weapon? Also what would happen if a man didnt have a weapon?
Also what would Happen if a kid picked up a weapon?
My guess is that the Predator would probally just Disarme them and maybe smackem around a bit.

Thanks for your Time guys by!

Lucifer, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

well thay also dont kill people that are wonded but if thay present a posable thret the predator should probably defend himself and most probably will woman child or man but only if that pose a actual threat

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Predators can kill females. The only reason he didn't kill the female cop in predator two was because she was pregnant. Also predators can kill an unarmed person if they hurt him or piss him off.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Chopper was about ready to beat Lex to oblivion if it weren't for the fact that Grid was being an annoyance. It's not just women who are pregnant and children, it can even be a male. The reason is because they kill those who are worthy opponents (like someone with a weapon or worthy combat skills) and do not hurt those that are ill (Scar not killing Weyland at first), children (which they consider to be able to grow into worthy hunt opponents when the time comes) or pregnant/ill women (who have are to bear those children later in life). It's just that males are said to be a lot more agressive than women and children that makes them better prey.

They don't need a weapon. They just need to be dangerous.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

what if the pred caught his wife cheating on him with a unarmed (naked) human lol.

Broken_Tusk, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Most likely stand there because most females preds are BAMF's.
As for the other I would agree with bloo it seems that any gender is fair game, as long as the prey poses a threat to the hunter they can and most likely will be hunted

ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yes well in Predator 2 the City Hunter showed intelligence when he didn' kill the little boy. The boy held a plastic toy gun but City Hunter didnt kill him because the boy was technically not armed because it was a toy.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Killing a child, weapon or not, isn't fair game. Even trained children in Iraq or Africa. If they can overcome a spec. ops. team, they can overcome those armed children, and again children are not fair game and a Predator would be able to easily overcome one.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Any hostile threat that poses any reasonable danger to a predator is usually killed, regardless of what it is. A predator would generally not kill a pregnant female under any circumstances, as it would be taking away an unborn & defenceless life, which is considered dishonourable, however a woman with a gun is quite a different matter, & a predator would kill them without a moment's hesitation.

As far as a child with a gun, they would be voluntarily attacking the creature, so would more than likely not be considered defenceless. The predator was about to put a plasma bolt through the boy in the cemetary in Predator 2, until he determined that the child did not hold a real weapon.

Generally only males that are warriors or fighters in some way are targeted by a predator, anything from police officers to criminals, although anyone who tries to fight against a predator could potentially find themselves killed, depending on whether the predator felt they were a sufficient enough opponent to take down.

ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Well said Stalker.

05Xrunner, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I think its just a way to add more blood and gore to the movie. Without keeping to what the predator is about.

Hopefully they clean it up some or this movie isnt going to be anything but a pointless killing spree. Thats not worth $9 would rather them play the first Predator again in the theaters and pay my $9 to watch that again on the big screen.

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I now Stalker would Say somthing really smart that i could barelly understand i think... and ya thats my Favorite part of the Movie with the Kid and the toy gun. ok thanks guys i just thought of my last two questions. However you guys have done enough so ill google my quesions or somthing

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

What?? No, we haven`t done enaugh, people not posting qurstions would mean the forum dead, DON`T KILL THE FORUM WITH YOUR GOOGLE WEAPON OF MASS FORUM DESTRUCTION!!! Plus, i didn`t answer anything yet, so post your questions that i may blab around yet again.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

should i post alot of qustion to keep the forum alive? i have alot but the mods keep delieting my topics :( maybe its cus i go off topic now and then idk why.