News On AVP2

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

I found the site explaining some ideas that will be taking place. There will be 1 pred for the majority of the film. Also it says there will be other alien hybrids. Battles will be fought in a parking lot and rooftop. We will see a pred 2 style ship. That is some of it the site also has the cast on it.This site tells what we expect to see in the film, characters, battle scenes and much more.
Here is the site adress:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/avpmovie.php?section=movieavp2

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

Very nice find... It seems very offical.

When it says other hybrids i think it could just mean petorian guards as we havent seen any in the Alien series or in AvP

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think it is strange for one predator for most of the time. I would hope to see maybe three or five.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well those are gonna be experienced predators probably and with plasmacastye, so three or five could turn out to only be an extermination and not a fight... You saw what a single experienced predator can do in Predator 2, right...?

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

And the Predator for PREDATOR wasn't experienced?

No. The concept for AvP2 is they wanted one single Predator to take on many Aliens. A well experienced Predator. They didn't want to have another Blooding like in the first AvP. They didn't want a group hunt. Just a classic single Predator taking on a bunch of Aliens. Exactly what I originally expected from AvP.

EDIT: And AvPgalaxy is where I've been currently getting alot of my information from for AvP2.

What? I didn`t say the predator of PREDATOR wasn`t experienced! But they had Arnold. It`s a whole different thing. Arnold is almost comparable with Chuck Norris!

What? Your opinion of Arnold being camparable to Chuck Norris has nothing to do with the topic. What I meant was you never mentioned the first Predator. He was defanetly a more experienced hunter.

And for the record, I think Chuck Norris is a joke. There's even a genre of jokes called "Chuck Norris Jokes". People aren't idolizing him they are making fun of him because he comes off as this absolute bad ass that he thinks he is. There's many others like him, Jean Cluade Van Dam and Steven Sagull (spelling?) for example.

tropic, Yautja, 16 years ago

get into the forums on avpgalaxy.......something is gonna happen real soon.

But still the idea of thinking that i`m serious about chuck norris is hillarious (to me)... I didn`t mention the PREDATOR predator because he didn`t kill as many people on screen as the PREDATOR II predator...

tropic, Yautja, 16 years ago

TRAILER DUE AT MIDNIGHT UK TIME...........KEEP EM PEELED