Hesitation

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

I noticed this in the movie. Almost all of the Predators died from hesitation. I mean this sounds weird but this is how Anderson killed them. Chopper, he kicked Lex, extended his armblade and took forever to stab her which he never got the chance. Which gave the alien time to kill Chopper with it's tail.Then there was Celtic. He shot his netgun at Grid, walked slowly to him. Took out his sacrificial dagger but held the dagger in air for a moment giving Grid time to break free and kill Celtic with its inner mouth. Scar that didn't really happen he was paying a little more attention to Lex.lol
I know this is weird but its true. Anderson made the Preds hesitate in the making of the movie causing their death.

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Not only that but in Predator2 the Predator hasitated his chance to kill Harrigan giving him the chance to impale him with his own Smart Disc.

In Predator, the Predator defanetly hasitated to kill Dutch and even fell into his trap which ended his hunt.

I know I just hope the same thing doesn't happen in AVP2. I guess the Pred's weakness is hesitation. I didnt think of Predator or Predator 2. I just thought of AVP but thank you for telling me about them.

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Yeah. I actually think something new will happen concerning the Predator in AvP2.

Me too. I have good expectations for AVP2. It looks good from the picture that Harrigan found