What did you guys like/dislike about ressurection?

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I loved the action the aliens were in but was weirded out by the plot and all the weird clones in that one room. lol what you guys think?

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

k k k k k k kill mee....

bettersigtech.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

lmao

donut, Undefined, 19 years ago

well, it just didnt give me such a good feeling, it wasnt that creepy, and there wasnt enough action in it. I guess is was TOO much of a story, i really didnt like Ripley being half alien half human, i didnt like how she was revived, and the queen didnt look very cool, she looked liked a bloated fish or something, and thats not the way aliens have kids -.0
it needed better villans, they were sorta p if ya know what i mean. I dont like the idea of that newborn, it was too sad when it died, how it called Ripley momma gave me a sentimental feeling towards it.

~Fear not that your life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning~
DONUTSIG.jpg

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Am I the only one that felt that it was a tear-wiping moment? Okay, Resurection may have been played out a bit but it was okay; different ideas, different POVs on things...I admit it felt a bit refreshing. Could use more blood and gore though, anything is made better with limb-ripping action. Still, the Newborn scared me half to death. It was a freak of nature in so many aspects and yet another reasons why people should never put "God" in their resumes.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

I liked it isljein.

just made the post to see what other people thought cause I liked it.

What about alien 3 i did not like that film much until i saw the director cut one (alien quadrilogy box set) loved it made the film 10 times better.

bettersigtech.jpg

I liked it too Drone Warrior, as I said before, it was a refreshing different pace from the usual and the fact that the Newborn scared me was good, showed that they actually knew what would freak people out. Kudos for them.

Oh, and just how hard it is to write my name? I see a lot of typos there and it's not that hard. I-s-e-i-j-i-n, Iseijin, there. (Yay, I win the spelling bee, lol)

i should start to write these posts down and just copy and past them each time. Man been on here for a long time now. right i have to go so catch you all tomorrow

bettersigtech.jpg

sorry to hurt ur feelings I-s-e-i-j-i-n!! god. jk....lol

Donut and Iseijin have could points I like alien Resurection because of the death people were dieing aliens were dieing all was good, And when I mean death was good I meant as in the Action.

NOS STROVYA!

hell yes

See? More than enough reasons why not all sequels are bad (there's a "Battle of the Sequels" indirectly going on around the Board). Ressurection may have not been THE Alien movie to watch but its was satisfying without leaving a bad aftertaste.

Finally, one of the few to spell my name correctly, lol. Not that big of a deal though, just a mild pet peeve...

Your right on that one Iseijin. It was mildly fulfilling. What was that you said about the battle of the sequels?

NOS STROVYA!

Oh, that's not really happening, as in physically, but on every single topic about "Alien 5" or "AvP2" there's arguing about will the sequels be bad or that some sequels were good, just plain complaining and critizicing going on. Thus I took the liberty to call it the "Battle of the Sequels".

oh. You're a smart one are't you? It's good to have new people here. Any way I gotta go I have work to do.

NOS STROVYA!

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

after alien 3, i just watched the films for entertainment. like in avp i was blown away to see the aliens and predators rip each other apart. i mean how can you expect any other movie in the franchises to live up to the first three films? i don't take the alien movies after part 3 seriously, i watch them to be entertained like a 70s godzilla flick. avp and resurrection rocked in my opinion. in entertainment level of course. i have a weakness for popcorn movies.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

when i show the last two films to my friends at school, they say how cool it is. i show them the first three to scare the sh!t out of them and to educate them on classic horror.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Thats what im talking about!....i know every one has their own opinion, but why cant people just accept things for what they are and just enjoy a good movie. It puts a knot in my stomach when people say AVP blew. I personaly cant wait to see what happens next. i just wanna see aliens and predators fight,.....and humans die along the way. what more could you want?

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

I thought Resurrection was a HUGE improvement over Alien 3. Like Iseijin (hah spelled it right) said it was refreshing.
I was surprised how they added sympathy with the newborn, I figured they would have tried to take sympathy away from it, but maybe there was some subtle message there....
Also after watching AvP again I feel it truly wasn't that bad. I have much more respect after watching it again, the main problem with seeing it in theatre was the hype. Hollywood really has to learn to keep the hype down. And the showing of the fights on the internet was just plain stupid.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://www.elijahrussell.uk.to