New Alien Hybrids (AvP2)

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I've came apoun some news on AvP2 about types of Aliens. From what I hear there's going to be all kinds of hybrids. Meaning not just Aliens hosted from humans. For example the Alien hybrid in Alien3. The "dog Alien" hybrid.

Here's some of it,

"Alien Hybrids - There may possibly be other hybrid aliens in AvP2.
Update 05-Jan-07 - Puppeteer Morris Chapdelaine: "I was lucky enough to work on all of the above and MORE on AVP2. Without giving too much away- there was certainly a large variety of creature work in this film! I think the fans will go nuts when they see what we have in store for them." "

EDIT: I'm not just talking about the "Predalien".

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

I've heard many reports about other aliens appearing in the film, so hopefully it could be the return of the runner as well.

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

haha, that's funny"AVP2, Return Of The Runner"

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

that'll be cool, as long as they dont go too overboard with it and have like, "snake aliens" and stuff.

one or two new aliens wouldnt hurt i dont think. i like the idea actually.

Agreed. I wonder what they have in mind.

Davian, Undefined, 16 years ago

Maybe they'll like make a prequel to the incident on LV-426 explaining how the colony got torn apart cause remember when Apone in Aliens says "whatever happened here i think we missed it" ? Maybe they should put like all of the Aliens just Drones and Runners and one not two not three, ONE bull alien. And make it huge, HUGE with bigass horns but leave the rest of it looking alien, no hair or anything like that, just make it like a bigass runner with horns, and they could make to where they explained how the Queen grew up saying, she goes through a stage where she has wings before she is fertilized, when she is fertile her wings fall off and she creates an eggsack, they could name it "ALIENS: LV-426" and the tagline would be "With each seed comes the promise of a flower" dillon's saying in alien 3 in case you haven't seen it or can't remember. And there would be no guns. I think i would be a good Timmy in the movie and Dakota Fanning would be a good Newt (Considering the Newt that we know is like 23 right now). So with that being said why don't we get back on topic right now. You said there were more hybrids in AVP2??!?!! Well, if u want my personal opinion i think it should just be Drones and one predator trying and struggling to hold his own against the seemingly endless swarms of Drones until finally he decides to hunt down and kill their Queen. He finds her and engages her in a fight to the death. He finally kills her only by dropping her off of a 60 story building (he didn't pick her up but he knocks her off somehow i dunno) and she dies. The Drones eventually die out because they can't reproduce and soon the predalien shows up and the predator and the "abomination"(what the predator calls it) engage in a one-on-one fight to the death...
whadaya think?

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

No offense mate, but that is the worst idea I've ever heard for an Alien movie...Dakota Fanning sends shivers down my spine...& as for a "bull alien", well...I'd rather not even go there.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Why in hell... would a predator... call a predalien... an abomination... You know what i think? I think predators have more predators than humans on their planet, so if there ever is a type of alien that the predators have seen first and know best, it`s a predalien.

Now back on topic...

Well, what else can be found in a big city, some bears maybe... but if the facehuggers can get to a zoo or so... i hope they`re not dumb enaugh to make an elephant alien!

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm hoping that there will be a zoo in the town. Then there would be very diverse aliens like croc aliens or tiger aliens. As long as the don't go over board with desgin changes.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Sorry to double post but I just thought of a cool scene for a zoo. When the town still doesn't know about the infestation some little kids would go see Pandas or something. Then an alien would rip out of one while they watched.

Davian, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey, i was kidding about the whole "bull alien" thing and Dakota Fanning, yeah she sends shivers down my spine too, creepy looking kid.lol