my fan films

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ok, I'm done with my Alien 5 script. But I've decided to make a PREDATOR 3 first, which so far has a better script than the Alien 5 one. Does anyone know how I could make a pred costume with things like cardboard, paint etc. I alreday have a predator mask, all I need is the body. And does anyone know how I could put these films online?

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

anyone? help please. appreciate it especially from predator fans.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

for info on my other films, go to:
shane73036.tripod.com/ssshortsprod

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Alright, alright, I'll help you and see what I can find; I'm feeling very open-minded right now to just about anything and I do have a few experiences with costume making/cosplaying up my sleeve.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Okay, first thing off the top of my head. Tried and true method here: if you can't afford metal for armor; cardboard cut and folded to the shape, coated with paper machie'(sp?) to give it strength and a nice layer of silver (with a hint of brass) paint makes a nice secondary option. Homemade and generally cheap, once you get a feel for it, the possibilities are endless. I made from shields and a few armor plates to full body armor with this.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

thanks