AvP2

horrorhost6, Undefined, 16 years ago

Now I'm getting sick of people always changing something that has happend in movies, or changing the ratings.

1. First off. AvP rated pg13.
Bullshit, I grew up watching all the ALIEN movies and not one was pg13.

2. Predator was the same way.

3. Why would they want to make a pg13 movies about 2 EXTREMELY SAVAGE alien races that either want to skin you for a trophy or just wipe us out in general.

4. Didn't the last AvP end in space? Why are they always fighting on earth.
READ the comics people, they were barley on EARTH.

I say all this because as the audience that we are, we are giving way to much leway for these directors to make these films.
They have way too much creative control nowadays.
Alien and Predator are sci-fi/horror movies.
They were not inteded for children under 16-18.

Now they are trying to get kids 13 & younger to get an intrest?
To hell with that.
I want blood Gore, violence, nudity, and harsh language. Not some squeaky clean ACTION.

Come on people, do you want it to turn into the next, TRANSFORMERS movie?
I don't think so.

Davian, Undefined, 16 years ago

You took the words right out of my mouth.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

What, are you saying Transformers was 100% bad?

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

There has been very little nudity in the Alien/Predator series, so I'm not sure why anyone would expect it from AvP.

Blood, gore, etc. come second to story. A LACK of these things early on means they are already worried about the rating, which means they probably didn't give much thought to the script.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Gore isnt everything. I like gorey movies but a gorey movie with a hack job story still sucks.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

There is one disturbing thing in what you said. "READ the comics"...

COMICS ARE NOT CANON!!!

thank you for your attention.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

On gore.. In Halloween there was very little gore and it was still a great sucess. Im not saying its like a Alien/Predator film. I'm it can be done with little gore and still be a great film. But if they have gore, which I know they will, awesome!

I don't see what the big deal is. They use many ideas from the comics for the AvP films, even though AvP2 isn't out yet.

Rumor has it that AvP3 will be in space.

"AvP3 - The Strause Brothers did a pitch for AvP2 that was set in space. They are saving this idea for the future."

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

death, the comics are awsome. just because they are not cannon doesnt make it "disturbing" to read them

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Don't be so quick to judge AVP2 before it is even released, I personally see alot of potential in the film, & think it could very well live up to expectations.

The fact that the original film was a let down should in no way affect everyone's opinion of the sequel. From the looks of things, at least in my opinion, the Strause Bros. are on the right track to creating the alien & predator encounter we've all been waiting for.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Thats exactly how I feel. I think the Strause brothers relized AvP was a disapointment to many fans. I think they noticed how we want Aliens vs Predator.. not a mutated design of barbaric Predators (who were slaughty real quickly) fighting Aliens. Not much I could say about the Aliens in AvP. I didn't really like the new design either. Too simular to Alien Resurection. And the Queen. Had great action with the Queen but the look of her was too clean.

..but anyways.