can somone help new guy

dee, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't get it can someone help me understand the game

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Umm what you don't get? You just posted a topic lol

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

This site is not just about AVP games, it is a site about anything to do with aliens & predators, including the movies, books, & creatures themselves.

Is there any specific problem you're having trouble with?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well one of these games, called and RPG, isn't really going on right now. We have this sort of system for that which I would explain but someone else would be able to better.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

You move with the keys W A S D ; crouch with C ; change your visions vith V ; shoot with Left Click ; special weapon action with Right Click ; jump with Space Bar... bah... there are too many for different creatures... Well, the good thing is that you don`t really need to be able to read to finish AvP2. So...

What EXACTELY don`t you get?

& Mister Wraith is talking a lot of crap lol

Just read the forum, I think that's the first thing to get to know of the site.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Indeed, the mistress is right again... But he did say "the game", not "the site", so it is possible that he is talking about the game, not the site. Or she. I have yet to be competent!

For that question there were rules somewhere. But no one's gonna arrange RPG for some time, as far as I know. The former ones died in their own misery.

RPG stands for role playing game, it's like writing a story with other people. So there is no buttons for jumping etc. but you have to write your actions in words.

honnou, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hi , I’m new here too , I don’t understand the clan stuff you guys have going here. Could someone explain it.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

A clan is basically just another part of the forum where you and the other members of the clan talk about stuff that you couldn't on the regular forum.

You can go off-topic, by talking about everything that doesn't relate to Aliens or Predators, play forum-games, take part in clan RPGs, etc.

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago