predator weapons

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ive been drawing avp stuff for as long as i can remember. Lately ive been trying to design a new "Warrior" predator with bigger and better weapons than the "Hunters" seen in the films. I dont know. Maybe if i get something good going i can try and send it in for use in the films. some things i think would be cool:
- preds throwing multiple shurikens, or throwing discs, at once.
- a MUCH larger version of the shoulder gun, i saw it in a comic once, used for heavy artillary
- i kinda want to see the speargun come back (used once in Pred. 2)
.....if anyone has some comments or other ideas (main focus), please share them!

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

I'm pretty sure the Predators don't declare war on things like the humans do, that's just not the way that society strikes me. I'm not sure though but I'm pretty positive on this one.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://www.elijahrussell.uk.to

Predatalinenator, Undefined, 19 years ago

I draw on my spare time to(in school)
i was thinking of the a wrist wep that has the blades that comeout then as a secondary fire they could be releasd or shot at the enemy or prey. Then the blades withdraw with some kind of wires ?

Oleg Kulyak

predking, Undefined, 19 years ago

Maby you can give this big predator some better looks and some weapons like a bome inplanter

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

You draw? Thats funny, so do I. Not to brag, but I’m a fine artist and I've actually gotten some local acclaim for it. One of the reasons I love this genre so much is because it gives me visual inspiration for my paintings and sketches. Even AVP, one of the reasons I bought the DVD is to freeze frame on a cool visual and draw it.
I'd love to talk art and AVP with ya.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.â€Â

Awesome!....for me its always just kinda been a passtime, but i think im alright and most people i know think of me as the better artist of the group. but yeah that would be cool. Im trying to get some ideas accross for a sequel to AVP. One being new predators and i find that drawing them help me express them better here.
But im gonna call it a night, i got school and all, see ya around.

-ANY additional ideas would be appreciated

*evil predator laugh*

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

Cool. You think we'll get a Sequel to AVP? I hope so, I personally didn't think AVP was all that bad. It just needed more gore, a longer running time and an R rating. What did you think of it?

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.â€Â

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

uuurrrggghhh.

poor characters
bad acting
not enough gore
not enough aliens/predators
fight scenes were too short and filmed poorly
not enough screen time for the queen

i dont think i'll carry on, i'm just repeating myself - and yes everyone, i think by now you all know how much i disliked the movie, re-release aliens on the silver screen damit, show everyone what a REAL alien film is supposed to be like.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

ya werewolf van helsing was awsome

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

daveberg you know van helsings crossbow wasnt that oil powered

hmmm i'm not too sure about that mate, would have to watch it again to find out, liked the film though, was fairly good.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

The AVP film was rated PG13, that's why there wasn't any heads flying, That would be funny to see a Pred head jumping around!

Vengance is mine to keep.

i said this before but they should base the movies on the books not the comics but the books
thses books AvP:prey AvP:hunters planet AvP:war
one of my friends not on this site said he wanted movies based on comics i nearly cried hearing that lol the comics of avp are so poor

true enough dude, i guess sometimes i can be a little harsh on AVP, but i'm such a big fan of the aliens, the film just let me down. *sniff sniff*

as far as the weapons go, i'd love the pred to have something like van helsing - rotating blades mounted onto his arm, or something to that effect.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

We'll as i said before, i would like to see another one with more of everything. but everyone is different

*evil predator laugh*

yeah that was a cool creature!! listen guys i gotta go now, might be on a little later.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

ok bye

Yeah, i did like the books, (yes, ive read them)....but this one picture in a comicbook ( predator takes out this shoulder mounted gun that's about at big as the predator using it, and shoots down a marine dropship) when i saw this , i lost my mind and just wondered "what ELSE do they got?" and ever since ive wanted to see predators use some just devastating weapons in future films(AVP2, PRED3, w/e)....also if you read PREDATOR: CONCRETE JUNGLE (the book)...it lets you know how the predators weaponry is beyond our imagination and that they choose to use their more "primitive" weapons to make the hunt more honnorable and challanging. So i really wanna see a WAR (not hunt) between aliens and pred so they pull out the big guns.....and not just guns, maybe like some crazy spining blades or preds who throw a **** load of shurikens or something.

*evil predator laugh*

Predator3256, Undefined, 19 years ago

they do have an R rated wersion of the movie out you just have to look in the right places like the booklet of the movie.

Predator3256, Undefined, 19 years ago

i belive that would be a cool thing to see a war between the preds and aliens. maybe they could throw the humans in some where.

that's just what ive always wanted to see,...if you hear any more about the R version, let me know!

*evil predator laugh*