Some things about the forum

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yet some of the features doesn't work as well as they should. At least I've found some problems in the next issues:

1. Pressing INDEX in the clan room throws you on the main forum
2. Posting in the clan forum throws you on the main forum (annoying when you're about to have quick check on your post)
3. Editing button doesn't work
4. Seemingly getting people in the clans doesn't work either (we have few old Balatu members being incabeable to get in the clan)

Just notifying on things what should be fixed to improve the quality of the forum.

Blood_Seeker, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't know about 1, 2, and 3, but I think there trying to fix 4 as quickly as possible.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't know what to tell you. P has been made aware of this stuff several times, so I guess it'll just take some patience on our part.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Thanks for notifying that to me, DD, I haven't been aware anyone had even reported about those things. I know it adds pressuse to you mods who can't actually do anything about the site itself. I just hope P sees your mails and this topic, and gets busy. Programming sites are hard anyway, I've crashed few fforums on my own 'cos of broken codes...

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

maybe p has lost a little interest in his site.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

I sent P a list of problems over 2 months ago, & as of yet have had no reply.

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

It had been nice to let us all know if he left the site which i hope he haven't at all because of these problems . It's really annoying with all those problems that Predess mention, since if I'm going to edit my post i have to copy it, delete it then fix the post before posting it again, or something.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

The edit button is a MAJOR problem.

Blade_Monstrona, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah I have had that problem already.