think about it for a second.....

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

why no trailer....the dark knight has a teaser,and it aint out till next summer.

res evil extiction.....trailer 2 due this weekend...

a film due in january (01-18-08) has a decent teaser.

fox pull all avp2 footage from comic con......

that rumor that it is going straight to dvd doesnt sound so stupid after all....does it?

for a film that finished pricipal photograpy over 6 months ago and has minimal cgi,anyone else think that studio execs at fox have seen the finished product and demanded a few reshoots.look at the evidence,a film due out in the usa in 4 months or so and only one picture and no advertising whatsoever,not even a fucking teaser like we got for avp.something aint right.and i for one dont like it.PROVE ME WRONG FOX AND THE STRAUSE BROTHERS,otherwise its back to music videos and advertising for u guys.

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

and just to add insult to injury...i found this little titbit.i hate fox

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=11106

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 16 years ago

Lol Harrigan. I think they enjoy fan anticipation.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

BS. No movie can be this under the radar. The budget is too small, and we've seen it all before anyway. There is no reason to be this secretive.

I knew what the live-action transformers were going to look like 4 months before the movie came out due to leaked content. I knew Venom was going to be in Spider-Man 3 Months before it was announced because of the same reason. I'm not comparing AvP2 to those two films, mind you, but I don't see how we haven't seen ANYTHING yet.

The most we've seen is a pre-production publicity photo and a picture that may or may not be the Predalien. There was been almost zero interaction with the fan community for this thing. And just when it looks liie we're finally going to see something, it get's pulled from Comicon.

I'll put this bluntly: It wouldn't suprise me if they didn't want us to know certain things. Like it's DTV? Maybe. It wouldn't suprise me, given Fox's sneakiness.