this site

cutm3up, Undefined, 16 years ago

ive just realised... hypothetically, lets say the avp franchise was to make another 2 films after avp2, wudnt this site be outdated, as it is alienvspredator2.com??

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

actually this site was created before the first alien vs predator movie even came out

its named after the games

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

Really?
I mean i know it was up before the first movie came out but i dodnt knwo it was named after the games.
huh, guess i should have figured that out..

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

I used to think we were all just from the time in the future when AvP2 already came out. lol

I kinda figured that it was named from the games for one because the webmasters name is Praetorian, and the dates on the site go back from before the first movie came out.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The name of the game is actually Aliens vs Predator 2, so it is different than the site name.

Ummmmm, i guess i cant buy a vowel since 'S' isnt one. lol

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

actualy I need to ask somethin.

when AvP 2 comes out. and they try and make a site named alienvspredator2.com and they can't because this site already holds the name. what happens when they ask you to rename the site, or worse, demand that you delete it!?!?! O.o

solo_pred, Undefined, 16 years ago

no titanisaur. because the movie is going to be called AlienS vs Predator 2 and our site is called alieN vs predator 2 they would add s after N in aliens

WAIT! there calling it ALIEN"S" vs Predator 2!!!! YES! I like that much better.

Plus i dont think they can demand that P delete it.
They would have to pay him, then change the site up.
btw they could always do

www.AVP2movie.com

or

www.alien-versus-predator-2-movie.com(if that would work.)

if they were to make a site.

yeah that'll work. and I like www.AvP2movie.com best.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

The AVP site was named "Alien Versus Predator," not "Alien vs Predator" so I'm guessing they'd do the same for the official site of the sequel.

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

when i started playing avp2 i passed by this website

Actually i think theyre just calling it Aliens vs Predator, not Aliens vs Predator "2"

cutm3up, Undefined, 16 years ago

seems ive finally made a good topic hehe.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

It's been confirmed that they're calling it Alien Vs Predator 2 with some cheesy sub-headline, although Aliens Vs Predator would make me happy.

id rather it be called AVP2 than aliens vs predator but thats just my opinion

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

hm... i think nothing about avp has ever been called avp...

And this site seemed outdated a little while ago, when there wasn`t much to talk about, and i`m sure it`ll look outdated again, but as long as there`s an avp fan with internet, he`s sure to look for sites about all the avp movies or games, not just the last one, so this site won`t be outdated as long as there are new avp movies and games.

oh yeah i have no doubts that the site will get many many new members once AVP2 comes out
if you google alienvspredator2 this site is one of the first to come up (if not the first)

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I never really thought much about the name.. I saw Alien vs Predator that stood out and I clicked on it. From there on I was hook on talking about Aliens and Predators and learning thing I never knew and making friends. Not to mention all the information it already has to offer.

I figure that Alien vs Predator2 was the only names they could get a hold of because I really never thought about it.

i always thought it was casue alienvspredator.com was already taken