predator 1,2 or avp

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

what predator do u like the most(mask and face ans sculpt)

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

It is a hard desicion for me between Jungle Hunter(Pred 1) and City Hunter(Pred2).

I'd have to say the original from the first movie, although if we were to also base desicions on things like weapons i would pick City Hunter. I like the idea of fighting with less weapons but the newer weapons were also pretty cool.

Avp would be last on my list.

Blade_Monstrona, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'd have to decide on the Jungle Pred. But I still like the city hunter

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

City Hunter was one of the few definitions of the meaning "bad ass" although I prefer the original Jungle Hutner for other reasons such as being a legend, a fair fighter, and what a Predator should be (but I'm not saying CH isn't, when I say that I mean the two originals).

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The original predators (Predator & Predator 2) are the only serious contenders here, as I barely even consider the pathetic creatures from AVP as predators at all.

The original predator is the ultimate, the true definition of the creature, & in my opinion is still the best after all these years. It had a unique style about it that is still completely unmatched, along with many of its unforgettable characteristics.

The second predator though was still a great adaptation of the creature, & it definitely holds its own with the original, it brought its own distinct characteristics to the table, along with some fantastic new weapons & gear.

Both original predators are the true epitome of what the yautja are & indeed how they should be portrayed, which was one of the main reasons why I hated AVP, they tried to change them too much to simply appear bigger & more menacing, although in fact they did the exact opposite.

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

i like the celtic from avp,but predator ones face mixed with predator twos mask would make the bad ass of the 2

johnconnor, Undefined, 16 years ago

pred 1, especially when he came out of the water

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Defanetly between the first 2. They are both equelly good in their own ways. I never liked how Paul Anderson mutated the Predators and turned them into barbaric monsters.