I'm back

Blade_Monstrona, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey everybody i'm back.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Umm, Are you an old memb with a new name or what, i dont seem to remember you.

Welcome back anyway though, unless you never were here, then I'd say just plain Welcome.

It's me God of Blades

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Welcome back, God of Blades> -bows-
Glad to see that you have returned to us.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ahh, then Welcome back. I thought you had made another profile with the word 'blades' in it but i couldnt remember if it was before or after the site switchover.

Hey Kidd sorry i was gone i had problems with my email

No problem man. I've been down at my dad's all last week. I'll be going to live with him after this coming weekend. Going to get my GED and Driver's License. I am seventeen years old about to be eighteen this coming September and yes, I know that I am a late bloomer.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Welcome back Blades, good to see you here again.

lol, i'm 17 but i'll probably get my car license at 18 and my bike license after I join the army.

You joining the Army too, eh? That's cool.

I'm gonna go through college to earn my fifteen college credits. I'm already talked to a recruiter and a guy at the AEC (Army Education Center) who was a recruiter. He told me that fifteen college credits will equal out as a High School Diploma which will have them over look my GED. After that, I can get my Associates Degree and try to become an officer, and after that, get my Bachelor's Degree and will be earning some good money.

Also, I am preparing myself to become an Airborn Ranger which requires alot of hard training so that is what I am doing. While I am at my dad's, he'll be teaching me how to be a Super Intendent on a Construction site as well as to operate Heavy Machinery so when all else fails, I have something to fall back on to help me regain my footing on life.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Welcome back GoB, haven't seen you for awhile.

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome.