-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Mm-hmm...

Alien%20-%20Photo%20-%20Giger%20Et%20Son%20Alien.jpg

And while I'm at it...

Some weird designs for ALIEN:

alien1y.jpg

alien7y.jpg

hr_giger_alienderelictcockpit.jpg

This and the Chestburster design didn't really have to do with each other in terms of what they were about, but if any of the moderators feel the need to move this post to that thread, be my guest.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

cool, the first wierd alien pic looks like a humanoid demon alien to me. I still thing the one they settled with was best.

lol, i saw the title and thought "Giger had a kid?! isnt he like 68?"

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Those other ones aren`t nearly as fitting to the species as the canon alien! It is just the complete ultimate nightmare monster!

Sunfire, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Did anyone ever interview Giger about his feelings towards AVP? I mean does he like his creation mixing it up with the Predator?

I would imagine it to be "I like the idea but the way it was played was bad and not at all like how i would have done it" or something like that.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

He did know, but I don't think he wanted anything to do with it. His thoughts are pretty much the same with Ridley Scott when it comes to doing another Alien film.

I wonder why?

Maybe if the franchise was doing better than it is or had better sequels(meaning after Alien3) Giger would be considering it. Or maybe Ridley with him.

Also what is the proper way to say Giger? Is it

(Guy-ger) or (Gee-ger) or something else?