for marine fans

Captain_Spartan, Undefined, 16 years ago

for marine fans Alien lagacy now has a marine clan on it and it is excepting members but other then that the marine LT was dumber then a rock in Aliens

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

so what kind of topic is this?

and who was marine LT? i dont remember a person with that name in Aliens.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Shameless advertising... who is marine LT?

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

what the hell r u talking bout

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think the Marine LT. he is talking about is LT. Gorman.

Now, about that site, no. I am a Colonial Marine fan, but I would rather stay here. Stayed on this site going on two years now. Not going to leave this place that easily.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Alien Legacy is run by Killswitch and Dave, it's completely safe to visit once in awhile, but I respect what you're saying and it's good to see that you're not one of those team hoppers that I've seen over the past few years.

Example:

First day -
"I'll be loyal and stay with you until the end!"

Week later -
"I'll be gone for a few days, maybe a month." *ditches forum for another*

I hate when that happens, especially when I see the member on another site. It just pisses me off.

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol, firstly . this is advertising and it has nothing to do with me lol

Kid, no worries mate .... i dont want your soul, just your registration and credit card numbers , lol its ok to be on more than one site,Im still loyal to this site ...... and il be back posting like a bitch as soon as my site gets a little activity about

--------------
lol oh and on a bitchy note .. its not that my site needs anymore AD members .. no offence, you guys have a tendancey to produce childish little F**ks .. i think il advertise elswere like i have been doing. Im not going to fight so accept that as my opinion .... dont take it to heart . if you like me, youl probably think the same thing, if not ... by yourself a stress ball and stop shifting over the internet .. bisnatch

KS out

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Just so you know, I have very little respect for people like you Killswitch. The people that I am talking about are the ones who believe that they know it all, bad@$$es, and thinks that they deserve respect without giving none out.

With you belittling the AD, I do take that as an insult. I have had many people belittle me on my leadership abilities and the Alpha Draconis due to inactivity and how it acts, but do I let them wear me down? No. I just keep on going hoping for the better.

Now, I am going to continue to tolerate your petty responces to me and continue to voice my oppinions about different subjects. If you are going to take what I said on about what I think about you as an insult, go right ahead but atleast you now know what type of people that I dislike and how I feel about your replies to me. That is all.

lol i respect those who deserve respect kid....

Actually im refering to retards like GenFCDeath . Buller, Glover and Bob The Frog .... the imature F**kers that drive decent members like daveberg, Bughunt ,Topdog, TDN, and many others with a few brain cells and a decent knowlege of the franchises away and leave very few mature members like mself Bloo and Stalker trying to keep the site chugging along at a decent pace ....

So as far as your concerned you can "Continue to feel the need to tolerate my insults which have completely nothing to do with you" if you like.

I actually think your a half decent member on this site. when i joined back when the site was like 2 weeks old, left and then came back you and frozenalien were actually two of the members i got on with the most .... you should try and get your fact rite before you claim to have little respect for other members

and by the way

A: Your respect means toasted shit to me

B : Blow me ...............F**k tard

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ok, Stalker i know this is a spam but I need to ask this question.

KillSwitcher, why advertise and then take it back?
If your going to advertise do it and then don't take it back makes you look bad. But, advertising is wrong just put it in the sig like what you did already. I have been asked by a few memeber's of this site and i even declined over and over again, why? Well, I like this site better, even though Kidd's clan seems to have little S**t's, its better then nothing at all.

cutm3up, Undefined, 16 years ago

uh...has this little 'feud' existed before this topic, like a kettle overflowing or are we both just angry?

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

Cutty, he reminds me of Switcher the rival that got kicked out cuz of that is going on now., Ok, i amd done in here meet me in the clan room or get on Messenger

shadowatching

A: i didnt advertise the site .. the person who started the topic did.... if you can read english youl figure that out when you next look. Its not that taxing is ..... If it is , can you F**k of to a site that speaks a language you understand

B: i later made a joke about wanting credit card numbers ... that was a joke, though even if you did consider that joke advertising ... which i dont ..... At what point did i try take it back ............?

---------------

Switcher, i dont actually think that was me, my last account was KSwitcher ..... but once daveberg allowed my old accout i decided to use this one again. bottom line, when ive used different names with accounts ive never tried to pull the wull over anyones eyes and in most, in fact all cases ive made it quit clear who i am. in any case .. rival? just because you didnt get on .... Besides . dont F**king judge me, How the F**k long have you been here? ... you dont know shit.

cutm3up . thers no feaud. Kid made a mistake, but over committed with his response, thats why im anoyed ..... an apoligy would be nice considering i hold the guy in such high regard ... thats if he can dig down deep enough and find the little respect he has left for me .....

Il admitt ... i dont always put things accross the nicest way possible ..... but

A: Kid has lunged in without having a clue what hes talking about... and

B : Dont cry .. im only swearing ..... i know your all about 12 or 13 on this site theses days .... but try to grow up

Captain_Spartan, Undefined, 16 years ago

wowowowowo ok u guys i didnt mean for this to eslcilate anyfarther then to just recruit ppl for a website that liked avp and wanted to join a marine clan so sorry about this guys and yes i was talking about gorman kidd

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

There's nothing wrong with being on more than one site at a time, I, myself am actually one of the Admins over on Alien Legacy, & it's been far more active lately than this place has, but that hasn't stopped me coming here.

Furthermore, there is no need for petty arguments over this, as we've all been through it before, & know that it never amounts to anything.