julien_predalien.jpg

100-justinbringerofdeathbristow.jpg

Predalien2006_7_s.jpg

predalien-3.jpg

1-tomkennedy.jpg

Alienation-sig.jpg

I am the Warrior alien of the Hive

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The thing about this predalien is that it's an alien with a predator head. That's not how it should be. Truthfully, it should just be a taller alien with mandibles.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The Predalien is something of a complicated subject. It truthfully needs to maintain it's Alien-like quality, but by completely unique in it's own way at the same time. It's something that will defenintly strike a heavy blow to AVP2 if not pulled off properly.

It is essentially a Xenomorph, so it needs to keep the essense of an Alien about it, but at the same time, have certain traits normally unique to the Predator. It's a very fine line to walk, as you can either make it more Alien, & basically turn it into a Drone with mandibles, or you can give it more Predator characteristics & then it would no longer seem like an Alien. As I said, it's a delicate balance, but if they can get it right, the Predalien should hopefully turn out to be something quite remarkable.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Just pointing out to you m8, there is a massive gap between your sig & your marquee text. I'd suggest getting rid of it, lol.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I got a new predalien, to see what picture is the new one, it is always at the bottom, meaning the last picture, the oldest one is at the top.

ALienationSig.jpg

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Me either, Alienation. And it was a damn baby too. ...

Holy sh*t, imagine that thing in twenty years.

You're right too, Mishmuf. They should come up with something that is truthfully the definition of Predalien.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

There was nothing worse than that, but I cannot believe that they made the newborn stronger than the queen

Alienation-sig.jpg

But there are so many forms of the predalien. I hope that they make a good one. So I say that you are correct Angus Alien. I still like that photo too. I hope that they might use that predalien.

Alienation-sig.jpg

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

If they come up with something worse than the Newborn mixed in together with the original Alien look, I swear. I swear I'll have them in a state so badly, it will look like Armeggedon already started in the late 1920's-1954 when Godzilla was first thought up of.

I swear I'll have them wishing they knew how to subtract stupidness from true terror.

I swear I'll go Ronald McDonald on them.

I swear I'll mess them up so badly, their dead ancestors will feel it.

I swear...

I swear and I meant it, damnit. And I'll do it again.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

well, that is a better way to put it than mine. :)

Alienation-sig.jpg

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

They need to get H.R. Giger and/or Stan Winston to design the Pred-Alien, and restore true terror to the franchise.
End the poorly-designed nonsense that has struck and affected the last two Alien films.

00Alien_sig01.png

I like that one too, it has something to do with looks for me, I don't know about you though, what you like about it.

Alienation-sig.jpg

I think I like it because it has enough predator details to make it look different without completely altering the Xenomorph's terrifying look.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

I like the one Dave showed us the best so far. It has a fairly equal amount of attributes from both of the creatures.

I posted another one and it looks like a queen with eyes(that orange thing)

Alienation-sig.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

nice foto i hope make predalien very cool and good scary

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
in Space No can hear you scream i am warrior predalien of Shadow serpents

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

There's plenty of Predalien photos aroun on the net if you look hard enough, you can post mine up where you wish - i only found it by going onto planetavp.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

wow and wow super great fotos good,very good from predalien very from avp2 game movie be good

in Space No can hear you scream

Awsome photo dave! it's the best ive seen, but dont be to mistaking on wat it will look like because it mite not even be one of those. the creater couldove shand his mind about those and make a different one.Never the less the pred alien will be trulie unick.

Scarefacesig.png

dave found H.G Giger predalien cool very cool and other fotos cool to good from avp2 movie go be good :)

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
in Space No can hear you scream i am warrior predalien of Shadow serpents

It's still the best conception I've seen so far of the creature. Hopefully it will end up looking something like that in the final movie, as it's absolutely brilliant.

thorndesignssig.jpg