will there ever be a good avp game for pc ever!

adal, Undefined, 16 years ago

i played a demo of avp2 on pc and it wasnt that good it was ok but graphics let it down like will they ever make a new one for pc that will be ace and the graphics will be wicked?

than i mite buy one

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

the graphics were probably bad cause it came out like 5 years ago.

I dunno man, I dont really play the AVP games much but you never know, they might come out with a movie game for AVP2.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I hope it`ll be on PS cos i hate movie games... AvP2 is a very good game, graphics are old, that`s why they`re not very good. Even so i preffer AvP1 which has even worse graphics, but i like that the alien is faster... well... everything is faster and the predator is almost invulnerable in mp, but whatever... The best graphycs for an AvP game i think would be the Doom3 graphics...

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't let graphics get in the way! Bad graphics are actually nostalgic for long-time players like me. It makes me feel young again, even though I'm 15...

Errm anyway, don't let the graphics get in the way, it's the feeling of being a Predator, Alien, or marine that counts! The gameplay ALWAYS has more value! Besides, the feeling of being a Predator on the game is much more enjoyable than on Concrete Jungle I think, and way more enjoyable than on Extinction.

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

avp2 graphic wise is sorta good
but game play is great

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

You need to take into consideration that AVP2 is 6 years old, so you need to cut it some slack on the graphics side & just enjoy it for what it is, an excellent Alien/Predator game.

Maverick98, Undefined, 16 years ago

amagin if they made a new AVP game baised round a simolar controle system to ghost recon 2. with simolar graphics.

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ghost Recon 2? Great game I have to say but to me the controls are a little to slow for me. Now, if the next AVP game was made just like Ghost Recon or Ghost Recon: Advance Warfighter, surely I will play that.

I played most of all the games in the Ghost Recon series and all that is left is Ghost Recon: Advance Warfighter 2.

Now, I am only hoping when they do come out with that game, it'll have the USCM, and the game may come out sometime after AVP2, I assume.

Now, I have only played the Demo of the game AVP2, and I do like how it is, despite the graphics. Of course the graphics make it more real but playing the game Samurai Warriors, I care little, just like what Celtec_Predator basically stated above,"It's the gameplay." Also, take what Bloo said about the feeling of what you are playing as. My brother just recently bought a ninja game called Tenchu Z. Hell I dispies ninja but in that game I am already feeling like one when I first played it.

Now... about the bad graphics... Want to know a game with some bad graphics? Try playing the PS One's Spec Ops: Ranger Elite, or some of the other PS One games. I'm not dissing the PS because I too am an owner of a PS One and Two. I prefer the PS over the XBox even though some of the XBox games are way better than PS's.

Now, about Spec Ops: Ranger Elite, and I may compare the game with AVP. When me and my brother play the game on co-op, we usually have equip our soldiers with the SSG Sniper Rifle, and just like the AVP game, you can aim anywhere on your targets body, push the button, and target is neutralized with one shot. There is one flaw in the game though, you can aim roughly three inches away from your target's head and still eliminate them with a single shot from the SSG Sniper Rifle.

Last year, I was given a game, America's Army... oh hell... I'm just giving a lecture and yall must be wishing for me to stop my babbling and post something more simpler. Anyway, I'll just end it with this, I'm just telling you all my expierence of some old games that I played and comparing them to AVP, just so you know there are other games worse than others. Some of us already know about that. -nods-

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Like my favorite game, Final Fantasy IX, which is for the Playstation 1. It's graphics may be a little dated but it's seven years old, and I still love playing it. Who cares about the graphics, they're good enough for me, the gameplay, story, and characters are enough to have kept me playing for five years. Plus the feel of the older games (I-V) is in the game and I love it.

AVP2 is the same, if I get the chance to be my favorite alien species than I don't really care about graphics. I know some of you love graphics and won't play a game with noticably bad graphics but we all play games for one reason: gameplay. Because a game can have some of the best ones around but its gameplay can suck more than a thirsty baby and his bottle. But a game can have bad, or dated graphics if you will (AVP2, FFIX) but can be really fun and will have you playing it for five years and you'll still love it as much as when you first got it.

i know it was old
for its time the graphics were great

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Graphics are still pretty good for these times too, i men games like Half-Life 2, Doom 3, Hitman 4 and other games with really great graphics and effects are still ahead of many computers, now is the time to play games like AvP2, Unreal2, Unreal Tournament 2004 etc. cos you know for sure they run perfectly on most computers.

if u base a game on graphics...
the game wont be fun...
cause u wond buy any good games