Preds

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

Has anyone evr seen a predess meaning a female pred do they exsist they must or how is the pred species able to survive and how about a pred kid when do they learn the art of hunting or are they born with the knoladge that would be funny to see a little pred with a mini spear and a mini mask like a 6 year old pred that would be awsome. Truley they dont explain anything on the pred species except for the hunting part but i dont blame anyone then again its not a documantary on the pred species so they dont really have to go into detail. But it probably has crossed somones mind at least once doesnt anyone wonder just how they grow up and how they live guesses are welcome because thats practacly all you guys can give me its not a knoladge thats out there for anyone to grab so guesses are you could offer

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Nah, Predess is the nickname of one of the members on here.

Actually they're called Predatoress, like a lioness or something. This is a good topic and has been asked many times before but is still interesting nontheless.

It has been rumoured that they have bodies that anorexic human-women want because of their diet, and that they are even taller and more heavily built than males. The reason they aren't seen is because one out of 1000 females go on a hunt, and rarely. Not much else is known other than the regular habits that males have, such as mandibles, dreadlocks, etc.

I know someone else has a better answer than me, like Stalker or Cory.

Oh, I almost forgot, it's rumoured that the reason they stay "home" is that they give birth to more males (hunters if you will) and take care of them until their time of the ritual (which may be in a different location for every clan, not just Antarctica let alone the Earth) which is speculated at 15, and if Stalker is right it would be 15=150 years in human time since Predators are known to live for hundreds of years.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Its logic to think they exsist I mean shouldn't they? Obvously we haven't seen them before. I've seen some drawing of female Predators from skilled artist. Not being sexist but hunting seems to be a male's sport, to humans however, I guess female Predators don't. I don't know, we'll have to wait and see. Maby one will appear in AVP2.

I actually thought Scar was a femal when I watched a making of AVP on TV before the film was out. I saw a clip when Scar made the facial expression after taking his mask off and saw the Queen.

That would be pretty weird with the Scar+Lex thing.

Maybe one would appear in AVP2 as a cameo, like the Elder of a clan or something.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

That would be weird. But the rumors are that there's only one Predator in AVP2.. Is that true?

Maybe. But maybe not. Maybe they mean one major Predator, because there are only five Predators max in Alien Vs. Predator (novel) and yet there were many more shown at the end, even an Elder was a cameo, so I'll have to watch the movie.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

There are no records of female predators ever being seen before, although it's almost certain that they exist. Most rumours suggest that only the males hunt, & the females mainly take care of the young, etc. As Bloo mentioned, they are supposedly even larger than the males, although until one is actually seen, nothing can be completely confirmed.

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

Oh well well just have to wait and see if any appear in avp2 i hope so if theyre as big as you guys say than its there not going to be hard to spot in a ship fuilled with preds. Thats if they show one at all. Does anyone know were the setting of AVP2 is going to be seems kind of dumb to ask because the ending was in a pred ship but i just want to be certain, they could crash or something unespected could happen. i was just asking

It's confirmed that AVP2 will not take place after Alien vs Predator, but somewhere else. Kind of like what Predator 2 did. I think it's in Texas?

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

if u want to see one play alien vs predator 2 primal hunt u see them in the begining of the second mission