question for mods

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 16 years ago

I, as well as many other members, are unable to edit their posts.

it just says "error editing post" in red writing.

this might just be a small problem that we are overlooking (a while ago i couldnt edit because i signed in as xeno_slayer instead of Xeno_Slayer) or it could be something Preatorian has to fix.

If someone could help find out what the problem is it would be great.

Kidd, Yautja, 16 years ago

That was one of the few problems in the last up, but atleast we were still able to edit our posts. Just have to log back in as the same account with different CAPS.

Yes, I did notice that I can't edit my post a few days ago by posting some. I posted what I wanted and then while rereading after posting, I have seen some errors that I wanted to correct only to have it not allow me.

Now with it saying 'Error,' it says the exact same thing when I am trying to recruit a new member into the guild. When I do copy and paste their names and click the Add button, it tells me,'Error on adding new member.'

All I can say is, and it is an answer that is used often about the site problems and that is, Email Praetorian. He is the big boss man of the site.

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

I emailed P a while back about these issues, although so far I've gotten no response.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

I see him logging in frequently, though, so that means he has to be working on some of the bigger problems.