Ripley( Alien)

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

Does everyone know that alien came after AVP. i just wanted to make sure everyone knew because i read a response that said that mabey in avp2 ripley could be in it. and i was thinking it would have to be in the future or something but its kind of ovious, well i wouldnt say ovious because i didnt know that until a friend of mine pointed it out but there are some clues that give it away for example in alien3 bishop dies( in avp it show a picture of bishop on a magazine)and two at the time( setting) it was in 2004 when they went out to the ice to discover the pyramid. No one was doing space travle in the year 2004. I dont think the weyland industries knew about the alien at that time. I could go on forever but i just wanted to point that out. Did anyone know that ripley is also in the movie GoghstbusterII i didnt know that until yesterday when i saw her in it

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yes. We all knew that. Alien was set way into the future. AVP was in current day. Which back when it came out was 2005. I highly doubt Riply will be in AVP2. For one, its too far back in the past for her to even be alive and second, its in a small town in New Mexico I recall. I doesn't add up.

EDIT: It doesn't add up.

Just pointing this all out.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

sigorney weaver is also in the village, ghostbusters one and two, happily n'ever after and one episode of futuramma as the planet express ship...lol i love imdb

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

What year will the action in AvP2 take place in?

From what I hear it is present time.

and she's also in the chickflick Heartbreakers.

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

AND GALXY QUEST !!!!!!!!!!!!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

She also co-stars in the movie Holes. "Excuse me?"

Being present time, the only way Ripley could be in it is at the ending after the credits as an invitation to the new fans to watch the original movies, the real masterpieces.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Cory i do believe that Avp was set in present day of 2004 not 2005.

Well it was December anyway.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well... they sent the guy who plays Dutch back in time, why can`t they send the dudess who plays ripley back too? Because it would be a verry verry bad movie? Ok...

Then it would be like Starwars, which Starwars is really cool, but lightsaber-wielding Predators and Storm Troopers fighting Aliens is out of the question...

Its not very likley that ripley will be in it. No affence to people who like her and all but if she came back in AVP2 they would have to create another whole story to explain it and it could throw the original story out of balance and ruin the whole movie entirely.Also if they brought ripley back it would be an automatic typical story. she will probably end up teaming up with the preds to try and destroy the alien species or not try to destroy them both and she will succed as usaal and the story will end and truley the outcome could come out good but mostlikely it could ruin the movie. Who wants the same story again its like alien except theres a pred and theres a predalien. but its practacly the same and why is it that when it comes to aliens preds and humans wil always end up teaming up. It just show that the alien species is not something to underestimate there an excelent species and ver intelligent they can use the souroundings to their advantage and over power usualy anyone or anything

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think its kinda obvious that it did...

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 16 years ago

The charcter that is riply is now dead. much proven to the fact of alien: Ressurection which in my opinion absolutly butchered her charcter. to throw her in another movie might just make me lose hope in hollywood for at least another good movie.

also mrs weaver is a old lady would she even have it in her to do another alien movie?

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

My sister had an idea on Geriatric(spelling?) Aliens.

An idea for a possible Alien 5? lol

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

in my opinion Alien rez doesnt exist

I recall that when she heard about AVP, she wanted nothing to do with it. Or maybe it was the opposite. Something like, "Having me do another Alien movie would probably damage the series," or something similar.

Inferno, Undefined, 16 years ago

She would not be alive. In AVP(Now), humans only scraped the art of space travel. In the movie Alien, other worlds were found.

alienwarrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

it is possible she can be in AVP2 the clues do add up in a way

I dont know thats the same question i ask my self were just going have to wait and see. My expectations are big for the movie so no matter wose going to be in it it better be a EXCELLENT movie thats what im hoping but wo isnt. I dont whant to settle for an OK movie it better be better than OK