"Hi, I'm Tom."

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

That's from a movie.

I don't think it's been a month yet but I'm back from my trip. I haven't used the internet for a long time (except for weather check) so I'm just seeing what's going on. This was my first stop by the way.

Note: Celtic-Warrior, I made you a sig and I posted it already. I hope you don't hate it.
---

While I was at the Mall of Asia I saw a couple of places that sold McFarlane figures for low prices. The lowest one I saw equalled $10 and that was the Giger Drone, small version. I didn't get any though because the last time I brought a Predator back to the US it cracked in the box because I guess the cargo loaders don't really give a damn.

If any of you have those Japanese figurines mind posting a picture of one? And where you got it? I want the Dogalien.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Ah, great subleader of the Shadow Serpents, welcome back... Might i suggest you do what any romanian would do if he didn`t want his stuff cracked? Carry them yourself. They can`t be THAT heavy, and if anyone gives you a strange look beat the shit out of that person, even if it`s an old lady. Then if anyone else has something to say about it sue them, but first make sure your dad`s a judge and knows everyone in the jurry. Also, don`t forget your figurines...

City-Hunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Good to see you back, homie.

killswitch, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

great to have you back GeeZa . how was your trip

It was cool and fun. Besides almost falling two stories, but it was cool. And I don't carry them because tailblade and wristblade replicas are considered "dangerous weapons" even though they don't do anything but leave a white/pink mark on the surface of your skin for no more than a minute.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Welcome back mate, good to hear you enjoyed your trip, although that was about the most random topic title possible.

I know, I just visited aLp recently so I can't get that randomness out of my system anymore. But not entirely random, in the movie the guy who says "Hi, I'm Tom," re-meets several people in the same month.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yeah... dangerous weapons... damn... i keep forgeting most countries have rules and a functional law and stuff... So are you saying that in the USA i can`t walk along the road with a big axe in my hand, hitting people randomly? Or at least walk without the hitting?

Well, without the hitting part you'd be looked at like Sadaam eating at McDonald's. With the hitting part, you'd look like that guy from The Davinci Code.

But it's all good in the Philippines. I mean, if you can drive there, you can drive anywhere. And not in a good way either. Well semi-good way but once you get used to it for too long you might get a ticket your first day back in regular-driving places like US or Australia, or something.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

M-O-O-N, that spells welcome back. lmao(if you've seen/read The Stand you'd know what i mean)

Hope you had a good time even if you couldnt get any stuff without worry of it being broken.

Hah I know what that means.

Thanks, the only thing I bought was clothes and jersies, and some shoes. Did you know large fries only cost thirty cents there? That's awesome.