Check out this fake.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I thought it was interesting,

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/movies/predator3.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Nice..........that would be kinda cool if it was real, even if Arnold isnt in the same shape he uised to be in.

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

awesome, i agree with black warrior

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

I've seen that sometime ago, and personally I would rather see Predator 3 than AvP2 >.< Sry for the alien fans... lol

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

The alien fans don`t care about you, mistress! Er.. i mean... Predess! I don`t really understand how even the character Dutch would still be young enaugh to fight a predator... And indeed Arnold isn`t young enaugh to pay a young enaugh character to fight a predator... I bet he can still lift icecream trucks and throw them at the predator, but still...

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Then there you go. He's fitting for the role. Its not like his character is going to be young at that point in the timeline.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I thought he died sometime after the events of the movie.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

It's a pretty poor fake to be honest, with the predator on the cover obviously being the McFarlane Celtic figure from the cover of Predator: Forever Midnight, with old, cheap shots of Arnie & Danny Glover thrown in.

It is quite debatable as to whether either Dutch or Harrigan would have been able to fight against a predator in another sequel anyway, as depending on the setting in time of the third film, they could both very well be dead. Dutch was rumoured to die several months after the events of the first film (never officially confirmed, but it was vaguely mentioned in the special features of Predator 2) & since the predators obviously had intent to return & hunt down Harrigan at the end of the second film, he could easily have been killed as well. Add to this the fact that Arnold Schwarzenegger & Danny Glover aren't exactly in the prime physical condition they were when they made the earlier films.

Personally, I think any more stand-alone Predator movies would only do damage to the franchise, as both films have become cult classics in their own right, & trying to renew the series would almost certainly end badly in my opinion...after all, just look at what Terminator 3 did to that franchise...it would've been far better if they hadn't tried to revive it in the first place.