Predalien concept art?

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Just a word on the news submitted by DD showing picture of the concept "art" of the Predalien in AVP2. It looks nothing more than a Predalien figure thats been out for a while. I've also notice fake imaes for AVP2 from that same saurce DD found the "concept art" of the Predalien from.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Either way, I quite liked the look of that predalien design, with some slight facial tweaking, I personally think it could turn out really well. That is, if it's even the design they're going to be using in the film.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

As I said, take it with a grain of salt.

Ah, didn't catch that. Still, wanting to discuss it with people.

Yes, as Stalker said. Its does look good and satisfying if it were the actual concept.

solo_pred, Undefined, 16 years ago

When i first went to look at it i was hoping it wasnt stupid looking if it was the real thing or not but as soon as i saw it i was hoping it was the real thing. It looks like a good monster and as a full size alien it would probably be pretty scary. Thats my tinking

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah. Heheheh the guy who posted second over there doesn't really know what he's talking about.

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

did anyone see the other pics.....

http://www.worstpreviews.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1784

I really like the second one. Its pretty cool. Next very logical because it would just look like a normal Alien with some mandibles but its pretty cool.