The forum

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

you know after you submit your topic and you get your comments does anyone actually go back and check if they got any new responses or do you just leve it alone:lets say that you submited a topic you later got 12 responses and you looked over them, but lets say someone else who wasnt on the site at the moment and missed the topic but later the see it, is it worth writing a response one could think well theyve got so many responses mabey theylle miss mine. is it fair to say that. thats what im wondering. because i was just thinking wouldnt it be a waste of time to write something if no one is acutally going to read it.

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol, im not really sobour enough to understand what the hell your saying ..... but you know that when you post in a topic its automatically bumped to the top of the board

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

i dont think youre getting my question. does anyone actually go beack an see if they got any new responses on a topic they wrote or do they just leave it alone after the 3 responses lets say

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol i would imagine we all go back and check on our own topics and post if its possible lol topics only stop recieving new posts when all angles of the topic at hand have been talked about and theres no room for further elaberations ,,,,

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hmm did you come back and see if your question was responded? That may be a clue.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well if you read this post that i have written....it will give you your answer :P

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

-answers-

I think I understand your question.

He is asking if you make a topic about something but the creator of the topic does not return to it after several weeks, only to come back then to look over that topic. After s/he has done going over all the posts, he may post in it, thanking everyone.

My answer to your question is;

It depends on your post. If you are asking another question about the same topic, then it might be worth answer. If you are just posting a Thank You to everyone for clearing you up on the subject, then no.

I myself, may go around and answer some unanswered posts, but there are several others that do the samething when they are bored. It may not matter though but it is still fun to go back and see what topics have not been answered and answer them so that the person don't start feeling ignored.