stan winston question!

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

you all know who stan winston is...?

anyway he designed the queen in aliens but did he design the new warrior?? he sure did that but i Want to be sure. so DID HE!!!
and did he also designed the new chestburster?

hello!
my name is mickey.
I like aliens and predators *duh*

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

I don't blame him one little bit. Gigers drone was fantastic, should've kept to his designs, i'm sure they'd be a little revamped and modified but still, at least they'd be to his specifications.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

it relly would, but he hates the whole avp fenomen! I read that he punched jeun pieere in the face for discacced his aliens whit his terrorbly movie! hehehehe!

in avp and A:R it was alec gillis and tom wodruff jr who was the designers those are stan winstons former helpers!

Oh ok, Cheers for that, i should've known really, pity it wasn't Giger again, now that would've been class.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

yes I know but in aliens: so he did designt the alien warrios from aliens? and mostly the queen?

heheh, dude, i just said, he only designed part of the xenomorphs in the second movie, the designs were all made mostly by James cameron, as far as the other movies go, i know GIGER re-designed the alien for the third movie, part 4 and AVP - i don't have a clue who worked on those. Though i should know, and i call myself a hardcore fan, pah!

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

ok, thanks but the question was that if he designed the aliens warrior

i just replied to that ^^^^

As far as i know, he was responsible for parts of the design of the warrior in aliens but was not mentioned on the cast of alien resurrection or AVP.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

OK, he only worked on predator 1&2 and aliens. Got that info from IMDB.com He wasn't responsible for the aliens in AVP.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

I've taken a quick look, Winston Definatley worked on the film but it was James Cameron who designed the queen (he obviously didn't make it, just sketched out the look) Still looking into the AVP side of it.....bear with me.......

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Hmm. I think it's research time.....I'll get back to you....

by the way, it was James Cameron who re-designed the queen in aliens, it's in the making of featurette....

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

sweet! :)

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

to tell the truth the warriors in aliens were not that bad either

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GIGER! Where is that article?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

deathdrop.jpg