Where are some members?

Venom, Yautja, 16 years ago

I had left the site for some time as i had been grounded but as ive returned i havent seen quite a few people i havent seen dave, donut, crow or even katam not to mention alot of other members on the site.
where are they?

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

Katam's account was removed when the site was updated for some reason, all of his old posts still show up, but the username over them says "Unknown", much like many other members.

Dave has been away lately, Donut was having trouble logging in the last I heard, although she created a new account, & I have no idea where Crow went.

OTANG, Yautja, 16 years ago

Donut is now called Pylon. She as others, made a new name after their own was deleted in the server change. Cory is now City-hunter, Harrigan is now Tropic, etc etc all changed for the same reason.

Alienation, Yautja, 16 years ago

as for me, I have hardly been coming here, but I thought Katam said that he doesnt come to this site anymore? didnt he say that?

daveberg, Yautja, 16 years ago

Boo!

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 16 years ago

Woah!! Hey Dave good to see you! Very long time no see lol....i have also been really busy and havent found anytime to come on much..but i will try and be more active

OTANG, Yautja, 16 years ago

Heehee Dave.
Ok Peeps, no more 'what happened to the members' topics. They will be erased by me on sight. Thanks.