Alien vs Alien

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

This is for the Alien genius,

Would Aliens within the same Hive ever fight? As in kill each other. Yes, I've seen what happened in Alien Rez but those Aliens were grown through Reply, i think.

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think that aliens do fight or mabey they just play around and it doesnt matter who they come from or what they still fight and have you seen avp they hurt the quuen so she can escape thyre that way if their fredome depends on it they willsacrifice one of them to get out.... to put it short it depends

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol no i doubt that very much , firstly those alien werent grown through Ripley and secondly herds and clans in real life fight over to things .. leadership and females lol ....

Females = No ...... as we all know

Leadership = to be honest i think thats almost defined subconsciously ..... the queen is the queen and the number one objective is crystal clear ... you might argue that they could be fighting over the position of say alpha male ..... but again i think thats predefined without squabbling ... physical attributes and age would contribute to that in my mind

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

To Nitras, I saw AVP but the Aliens weren't fighting the Queen, they were helping her out strangly enough.

And to Kill, I know they weren't literally grown from Riply. I meant that I thought they came from the Queen that was in Riply.

yeah i know what you mean mate, in theroy that whole race has the potential to be a little F**ked up lol

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

It is a definite possibility that fights could break out amongst aliens of the same hive, although I doubt it would be to the death. Their main goal in life is to keep the Queen alive to further procreate their species, & to defend her & the hive with their lives, I doubt they would jeopardize that by killing each other over internal squabbles.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

As fa as i remember, i`ve never seen aliens do anything else but "sleep" when no other living creature is around... Basically, i see the hive as a single killing machine, like a sentry gun that just waits for something to move so it may kill it. If the hive is left queenless, i think the alpha lays the superfacehugger egg, or whatever happens... But in a hypothetically queenless hive, where drones might chose for themselves, as in these clans of ours, well i have no idea!

lol sleep would probably be quit accurate .. good topic

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

if they do fight its for rank