How is AVP2 the game

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

I want to know what you guys thought about avp2 im waiting for it to come in the mail and im anxious to know if its cool or not because i havent played it

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

In my opinion, it's by far the best Alien/Predator game out there, taking many of its cues from the earlier films, which really creates that genuine atmosphere. Admittedly the predators seem a little underpowered in some cases, but that doesn't diminish what is still a great game overall, far superior to the likes of Concrete Jungle.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Wow, the predator only seemed underpowered when i played as an alien, but those are NPC`s... I usualy play as predator, i just love hunting the stupid humans! Anyway, that`s just because the alien seemes too slow in movement after playing AvP1... But it is a good game, good weapons, good enaugh storyline, good graphics for its time, indeed good sounds, really sounds like a more real thing compared to AvP1 where you`d just have a shortciruit sound every 30 seconds...

PredAlien78, Undefined, 16 years ago

I thought it was fujn but you should get the expansion for more gameplay and try the online play if you can. So dont lose that little serial code thing it gives you.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

No, really, the expansion stinks! Well, from my poit of view... It ruins the whole thing. I really wanted to play the expansion at first, but when i did i wished i`d never played it! It really ruins everything you like about the game, it`s really short, it`s dumb and... Even "Island of the Dead" or whatever it`s called is better than "Primal Hunt".

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

the best game ever.the expanson pack includes the predalien
the cool part is that u can bust thru the host(as an alien)