Alien talk abouts

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

I dont know if its just me who notices or other people but have you ever noticed that the aliens pop out at different times some take longer than othres to pop out. In alien i think it took a day and in AVP it took in about a matter of minutes im probably guessing that it has to do with the situation thats going around, im not sure?

JJManiac, Undefined, 16 years ago

well, theres many explanations for that. The movies could be careless, there could be different conditions, perhaps one host was easier to extract from, perhaps the alien was a different 'breed' of xeno, etc etc. I wouldnt dwell too much on it.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

In AVP the predators had rigged the aliens to emerge so they could participate in their blooding hunt, although rather than wait over a day for them to procreate from their hosts & grow into maturity, they had been injecting the Queen with hormones through an apparatus amongst her restraints to produce offspring that would develop much faster than a normal alien, explaining why they bursted from their hosts & reached adulthood in a matter of hours.