If you could be a hybrid of any single living thing on the planet and an alien, what would you be and describe yourself.

JJManiac, Undefined, 16 years ago

Serious stuff only, not anything to small to accomodate a chestburster or a facehugger.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I would have long, black, dirty hair, two missing ribs and peircings all over my spine to the end of my tail! Yes! I would be a Marilyn Manson hybrid!

Now seriously...
Do you mean hybrid as inNewborn type hybrid, or as in normal drone type hybrid which isn`t actuallya hybrid but a normal xenomorph?

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

i hate these rubbish topics..... sorry man, try think up something else

this is imature, reminds me of my favourite

"Who win out predalien an Pretortian, I Like Know"

This one isnt the worst mind you lol

I guess with a human lol, i love thee way the alien looks (From Humans)

JJManiac, Undefined, 16 years ago

i mean a normal drone hybrid, much like in alien 3 when the xenomorph that resulted from the implantation of the dog. It looked more canine than human-born xenomorphs. For example, a tiger implanted xenomorph would maybe have a different coloration and longer canine teeth

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hmm I'm not sure if I would want to be a hybrid. By stating hybrid, this is an incorrect idea. A Xeno needs a host to fulfill its life-cycle and to acquire part of host's DNA for its own use, so its not really a hybrid, it is the norm.
I would like to see a Great white shark xeno, or an elephant Xeno, maybe a rhino xeno (not from the toy line of xenos).