Random WTF picture of the day.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I did random pictures on printing paper. The following are going to be in that five comic miniseries:

Me (as the Alien-trainer)
Bob (my Alien)
Ben (My Predator)
Venomalien (for kicks)

All of which appear in that WTF picture... so enjoy, whether you hate me for it or not:

Clicky

Since editing doesn't work for me (literally), I would also like to mention that my hair really is that long, and I use that much hair gel. And yes I do wear sunglasses, but not like that. I got contacts now...

Also, I plan to put a strip in this post anyway. It works if I just delete a post, not a whole thread.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Nice pic bloo. The alien(bob) is great. the others arent as great but still good.
Ben the pred was kind of hard to tell where his face was, and i am still not sure if i know where it is. But sine it was just for a random WTF thing then i guess you were messing around with some of them.

Actually I made him cloaked with some of his arm slightly showing. Yeah, I put more time into Bob. Thanks!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

GREAT PICTURE, OH MIGHTY SUBLEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS! Weather i like it or not. I won`t dissrespect a picture drawn by a sigmaster, plus my subleader, wtf??? That signiture looks like it says... Mac... or Quack... or Sack... or Hell... Is any one of those your name?

Actually it's my initials, but I put my middle initial after my last initial so I wouldn't give my name away (I use a different email on deviantART, not the one with my name in it).