Predator vs Terminator fan film

buckaroo, Undefined, 16 years ago

Check out this new fanfilm. It blows all the other movies out of the water. Imagine the Predator fighting the Terminator in a 25 minute long fan film. The music is awesome (from the real movies), the special effects are great, and there's a real story to it. Not just kids jumping around in the woods. Go check it out.

THE CALM
WWW.NEVERENDINGPICTURES.COM

check out the trailer or download the full movies there, or there are smaller versions on youtube.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

This really should've been put in the Official Video Topic, but since you're new I'm guessing you weren't aware of that, so I'll let it slide.

Spoilers ahead

The fan film was quite good overall, the effects were well done, & it really did seem as though quite alot of thought went into it. My only real criticism is that the fight between the predator & terminator itself was fairly short. The ending though was quite good, & definitely made up for it. The way the film tied into the storyline of the Terminator movies was quite interesting as well, & definitely deserves a mention, although there was no real explanation as to why the predator was there. Overall, it still wasn't as good as Batman: Dead End, but it's one of the better predator fan films out there.

End of spoilers

For anyone who wants to watch it without the long download, here is the link to it on Youtube, as well as a bonus "making of" film:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
The Storm: The Making of The Calm

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'll take pieces anytime.

I'll check it out as soon as I find my Nintendo DS, this is like the fifth time my dog hid it from me. Shouldn't take long though. If it's as good as you guys claim then I can't wait.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I thought the film was kinda dull. The battle wasn't very long. But for a fan film, the human character's acting was impressive.

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

Fan films can be fun but this is definitely a cross over which is against the rules...as soon as we can get them up again.

Sunfire, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't think this cross over is against the rules. Dark Horse comics came out with Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator some years back. So it isn't farfetched. I like how this film tied into T3.